OOC

alright like what character idea are ya going for?

when social causes peachee to get hella shook

i haven't even thought about that yet... shit. ... I think i might end up using Tao or some shit bc i love him. wait... i don't know. 

I guess like that one clumsy bitch who dropped two plates in a row.

not shook, but deceased

i haven't even thought about that yet... shit. ... I think i might end up using Tao or some shit bc i love him. wait... i don't know. 

I guess like that one clumsy bitch who dropped two plates in a row.

not shook, but deceased

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let meeee think. 

Taemin, L.joe, S.Coups, Bobby, Onew, Wonho, and Sungjae

social has evolved. she can now kill with her posts 

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let meeee think. 

Taemin, L.joe, S.Coups, Bobby, Onew, Wonho, and Sungjae

social has evolved. she can now kill with her posts 

thank you mam

i will now sit here, and think. 

oh no. we must end this. what do i do??????????????

thank you mam

i will now sit here, and think. 

oh no. we must end this. what do i do??????????????

gl, i hope you can narrow it down lmao 

it's too late, i feel this evolution greatly. and i may or may not be feeling the urge to add/replace a fc

i'm just going to get a code from a website bc i really can't get the code the way i want it so liek

wait

maybe i shouldn't

ugh 

Last edited by a moderator:
i have this gif that i wanted to use and it's rectangular... So like it fits in with none of my codes, butttt i figured it out. it kind of looks meh, but whatever XD

i have this gif that i wanted to use and it's rectangular... So like it fits in with none of my codes, butttt i figured it out. it kind of looks meh, but whatever XD

Well if you want to make it circular, I know various coding shops can help with that on here~

There are so many men. Maybe I'll have a female character, but then if we need a male, I'll make one or something. Idk. My indecisive side is kicking in

You're all doomed now that I'm here.

Would it be acceptable for my character to be a comedian and/or underground rapper. So like not that big but trying to get there. or should she be a really bad maid. Hmm..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back