OOC

It'll either cool down or heat up at this point.

when you get a mystery flavored candy and it tastes like cancer

is worse than when icing tastes like medicine 

i mean i don't even like icing in general so 

but this is actually worse than any icing i've ever tasted and my mouth feels like it's decaying and disintegrating into dust help

So I'm back and I'm 90% sure that candy automatically gave me like 11 cavities. wth

Ha Joon and Mark are soulmates lmao jk but Mark would play video games with him all day oml

I just read Ha Joons cs I love him omg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL honestly though those two istg. They're gonna be the death if me and I'm not gonna know what to do

ikr he's so precious. But honestly i love how mark's all like 'im scared of girls imma hide' but he's lowkey like 'yes all the guys come to me'

LOL honestly though those two istg. They're gonna be the death if me and I'm not gonna know what to do

ikr he's so precious. But honestly i love how mark's all like 'im scared of girls imma hide' but he's lowkey like 'yes all the guys come to me'

Same omg

True. XD girls are scary creatures :P Yesss he loves his men Lmao. Imagine pimp Mark. Jkjk but those two will be so cute.

When you've seen like three or four people with the same pp and you sort of just question everything 

Same omg

True. XD girls are scary creatures :P Yesss he loves his men Lmao. Imagine pimp Mark. Jkjk but those two will be so cute.

pimp mark would be hilarious tbh. and then when a girl comes around the corner he sprints to his room and everyone's like ????

yeah they would be. I can't wait for this to start tbh

When you've seen like three or four people with the same pp and you sort of just question everything 

i relate to this so much rip.

i am talking to you

dood

yOU DIED? 

oh 

i didn't even know. 

I did. my ankle sort of committed suicide 20 minutes ago so i can't really do anything 

pimp mark would be hilarious tbh. and then when a girl comes around the corner he sprints to his room and everyone's like ????

yeah they would be. I can't wait for this to start tbh

i relate to this so much rip.

i'm just sort of like "do you not know of this fantastic thing called the internet for to be more specific, tumblr? just a suggestion bruh"

i'm just sort of like "do you not know of this fantastic thing called the internet for to be more specific, tumblr? just a suggestion bruh"

ikr. Even Pinterest or something works but when you type in 'anime girl with blue hair' on google images everyone's gonna get the same damn thing jfkskak

ikr. Even Pinterest or something works but when you type in 'anime girl with blue hair' on google images everyone's gonna get the same damn thing jfkskak

pls be original ppl, not that hard. i mean seriously, it just bugs me so much XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back