ooc

ok kieran went in a different direction than i planned but i think i like him more now

i mean, he's a 3000% larger asshole now, but still...

so i still haven't figured out where lucy falls on the neutral scale there's like five different kinds of neutral have mercy but!! she's done!

i left it open for her being seeker or chaser because i was trying to comb through other profiles but couldn't really figure out much about the slytherin quidditch team, so

honestly though i'm so sorry about how long her bio is, i put it in a spoiler because of how out of hand i feel it is

I'm screaming

I put neutral 

"who are you?" "collins... neutral collins."

i'm sorry

on that subject, though, i was looking over andrew, and you mixed up the moral alignment and the mbti - they're in each other's spots!

Last edited by a moderator:
would be alright if i did a harry potter and say that harper stays at the school during the breaks? or is that not allowed?

2 hours ago, Wisp said:

"who are you?" "collins... neutral collins."

i'm sorry

on that subject, though, i was looking over andrew, and you mixed up the moral alignment and the mbti - they're in each other's spots!

pls im so tired

i hecking finished them and wow i apologize for the long read but there's like 1k years in the bio and i am alive for them rn oops

i was planning on finishing my babes tonight but then i decided i hated the coding i have for them so im making something else lel

@mortem

sorry to be a pain

but I think I'm going to have to drop this

I don't really have the mindset to roleplay atm

and I feel like I'm out of my league here anyway lmao

I hope you guys have fun though! < 3

k im done with my character! his background wasn't exactly a hufflepuff kinda background, so now he is gryffindor! maybe he could be a hufflepuff but he is too focused on revenge

i finished my bb finnick

sorry if the bio is shitty; i was hit with some harcore inspo for this character but it was hard for me to word exactly what i had in my mind yknow???

finally working on a second character, Florian, who I keep mis-typing as "Florida" and "Floridian", oops.

Users who are viewing this thread