OOC

Can you guys text each other instead or use some other communication app like Line? The two of you speaking on here like girlfriend and boyfriend just seems fake.

I'm finally back!!! So sorry I was gone for a while. I just got really busy with school and work. But I'm here now. I will reply later tonight as I still need to read and catch up and I have work in just 2 hours. So when I get back home I will reply.

@JustAlexandra I think the town thread needs something interesting happening in it. The current state of this RP is not optimal, there is not much interaction between characters in the town thread, and there are no new players which will eventually mean the death of this RP.

Yeah, I wish I could engage in town stuff @Fafnir, but I really dislike the whole slice-of-life aspect. If I'm ever in the town, I will generate action.

Yeah, I wish I could engage in town stuff @Fafnir, but I really dislike the whole slice-of-life aspect. If I'm ever in the town, I will generate action.

By the way, why not come to the town and interact with my dastardly handsome Cygnus? I'm sure he'll be able to woo over Geruryl and create a canon ship no relations at all.

I wasn't hoping for this, but perhaps I need to be the compelling evil force in this RP. The balance of power does not exist.

Users who are viewing this thread