OOC

Evening folks, how's it going? I spy a few unfamiliar faces floating around, but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all ^.^

(Also, hey @Sunbather, how are you?! It's good to see you again ^_^ )

Evening folks, how's it going? I spy a few unfamiliar faces floating around, but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all ^.^

(Also, hey @Sunbather, how are you?! It's good to see you again ^_^ )

clarinetti, my dear <3 It is good indeed! I'm glad you're here! ^_^ I'm very good, thank you, how about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I looove winter weather. It snowed here the other day, and I was smiling from one ear to the other one. Just send all that white over to me. :D

lol the snow is aight but it's almost all gone here so I can't help you there.. The streets are literally ice rinks though, people are skating in the streets! It's anarchy!

@Sunbather I've been reading over the Lore section again. Would the Horus Society allow for the existence of a pirate nation? I've already begun working on it but I'm having second doubts :/  Would it be possible for Felonno pay a large tribute to the Horus Society to overlook their activities?

I forgot if it was mentioned, but is there a projected date, or month for this RP?

Well, ideally as soon as possible. But I'll be very picky with the applications, so it will start whenever I feel we have sufficent people at the ready, and then perhaps allow people in down the line.

@Sunbather I've been reading over the Lore section again. Would the Horus Society allow for the existence of a pirate nation? I've already begun working on it but I'm having second doubts :/  Would it be possible for Felonno pay a large tribute to the Horus Society to overlook their activities?

That would generally be a possibility, but it depends on a lot of factors. What do they offer them? Who's part of it? Where and how influential are they? If you can/want to, you can send me information about them via PM and we can work it out! owob

clarinetti, my dear <3 It is good indeed! I'm glad you're here! ^_^ I'm very good, thank you, how about you?

I'm just peachy thanks- busy schedule, but I can't complain, and I'm looking forward to doing this RP ^.^ I'm still working on the CS, but I'll see about getting a draft out in the next couple days.

Well, ideally as soon as possible. But I'll be very picky with the applications, so it will start whenever I feel we have sufficent people at the ready, and then perhaps allow people in down the line.

That would generally be a possibility, but it depends on a lot of factors. What do they offer them? Who's part of it? Where and how influential are they? If you can/want to, you can send me information about them via PM and we can work it out! owob

Alright, I'll get the information for you over the weekend!

So how's everyone doing? I know a lot of you might go through a turbulent set of days with the political events unfolding, but I hope you're all well.

(also get me them sheets bitches)

Users who are viewing this thread