OOC

I have a few questions.. I'll probably end up thinking of more later, though

By race, do you mean ethnic groups or are there snake-people running around? (because, I mean.. I'm 100% down with snake-people)

Will the entire plot be the characters grouping up to find the oracle, or will it include the characters trying to bring peace to the world?

Is this set in near-medieval times, or is the world just modernized but ruled by emperors? (I'm thinking Naruto here, like how they have the clocks and all that jazz)

Since this is fantasy, is there any magic? If so, what's the limit on it?

Are the kingdoms going to be made up as we go along, or will there be a set map for the roleplay?

By race, do you mean ethnic groups or are there snake-people running around? [SIZE= 10px](because, I mean.. I'm 100% down with snake-people)[/SIZE]

Both. [SIZE= 10px](because, I mean... I'm also 100% down with snake-people)[/SIZE]

Will the entire plot be the characters grouping up to find the oracle, or will it include the characters trying to bring peace to the world?

Good question. The characters will have already found the oracle, separately or not, and MAY include the characters trying to bring peace to the world.

Is this set in near-medieval times, or is the world just modernized but ruled by emperors? [SIZE= 10px](I'm thinking Naruto here, like how they have the clocks and all that jazz)[/SIZE]

Hmm. Near-medieval.

Since this is fantasy, is there any magic? If so, what's the limit on it?

Yes, but it's EXTREMELY rare, such as the oracle's own powers of scrying and all that jazz, and extremely potent. I would prefer there be as few magic-users in the roleplay as possible, but it would make sense if all the remaining surviving magic-users seek out the oracle. I don't know. Let's just have only one magic-user per RPer, max.

Are the kingdoms going to be made up as we go along, or will there be a set map for the roleplay?

>.>

Made up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back