OOC

Hey guys, seems no ones posted in here but Hi, im Akio and will be acting as Co-GM of the roleplay from this point on, any questions you may bring them to me

Just slept for 9 hours straight, so I'm doing pretty good :P

Im about to sleep, were likely gonna start tomorrow to get some activity going as it will take a moment to pick up story wise, with early days being a taste of introduction and classes before i take action as a villain (though ill be making a student as well) and make life interesting

Im about to sleep, were likely gonna start tomorrow to get some activity going as it will take a moment to pick up story wise, with early days being a taste of introduction and classes before i take action as a villain (though ill be making a student as well) and make life interesting

I'll try to get my character up before that, then.

Hey, we still haven't got the hero we all deserve out yet, Twi will tell you Akio is a pretty real G as far as the pimp power goes

Let's see, Julian can be in the harem (doesn't have a chance 'cause Matt's straight, but he doesn't need to know that). And I don't know Aiko's personality or orientation, but maybe he's just irritated that every single person inexplicably likes Matt over him.

Users who are viewing this thread