OOC

Are you crazy? Why didn't you copy it before hiding it or wait for me to do it? 

Idc, I'm going to the help section for this, there has to be a way. I'm not redoing all of that crap that I wrote. >>>:3

Maybe you can copy the contents and PM it to him? @SleepyBuddha

Also will you be elaborating on the lore, such as the extent of "magic" in this universe, and these sigils? I'll be happy to help if you need it. :P

Sorry about all this @Destructus Kloud made everything in the morning then made the collaboration late after classes. Was not thinking probably.

@Rurnur I would love to have your help with lore and magic as I've no idea what I'm doing.

"Magic" is basically none existent in this universe the same way it's here. The only reason magic exists in this universe is because of higher beings like gods, Lucifer, archangels, etc. Are giving a portion of their power to humans. The sigils are like brands that represent the sins each contestant committed in life. They use these sigils to channel their past sins into power. For instance vlad the impaler would gain the ability to manipulate matter so as to impale a target from any solid surface.

Correct. For instance going with the fire thing. If a sinner killed a lot of people by burning them to death it would rely of how he burned them to death: flamethrower, firebombing, etc. And that would be the sinners only means of magical attack.

@SleepyBuddha So can you find my original post or do I need to post in the help section to ask if it's possible? Because I am really not looking forward to rewriting that whole thing again.

Just so you guys know I'm going to need some police characters as well. I have the character sheet up. If you guys want high ranks in the police force its first come first serve.

hmmm idk what i should make my character like for once

can our characters be from a alternate timeline etc?

Users who are viewing this thread