OOC

Unknown1

The evil one
Chat here. Now. ;D

P.S. If your character has been accepted you may post. I'm still just rearranging things family and my inability to be on the internet for to long of a time has prevented me from creating proper channels and decorating, while i'm doing this feel free to chat or rp if you have a character down already :)

Hope that works for an introduction. Had to go with a reference to classic villainy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! Also make sure to make your post more detailed, needs to be at the least 2 and a half lines. Be sure to add to it when you get on the computer! @Shnuydude

Also, i am sorry i am so late everyone, midterms, group projects essays reports, and real life stuff being stolen i have had my hands full... I'll try to post soon, today or tomorrow, but no guarantees. 

@Dolores Umbridge You will find many bags of gold fish, and if removed you will see a dark hole leading to where Zan and Ratflail are. 

Hmm, what else would she hide? 

@Buckteeth hmmm, of course you can find gold fish anywhere there are cabinents, what else... A jar that says "Crushes petrified fish," a jar that says "Do not open," pure black. 

If anything unusual it would be a cloudy orb, a jar of frog legs, and what looks like a rift in the cabinents, and dish ditergent, whatever you are looking for you might find if you ask for it. Hmm, i might have the castle mess with you all a little. 

@Anaxileah I forgot how to add people, but yeah just look at the main page and you will see it xD  

(will tag you there too)

oh.... I have more things here to work on!! I am such a procrastinator xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back