OOC

@Fizh hey, you're character looks alright so far, and I understand it's a work in progress, but could you expand on the powers a bit more?

Hey guys @KaiaWolf @Ambela @Fizh @Masia @Ender The Spider King @JayKuro

Just in case anyone is confused or something. The character I posted, is meant to be The most powerful, it's not meant to be something you guys should aim towards; He's the headmaster of the school, so try to aim way lower with powers, or use @LokiofSP's character as reference if you're not sure (Whenever he gets around to posting it, the lazy git)

How powerful would you say the ability to control insects would be?

How powerful would you say the ability to control insects would be?

I mean, think of it this way: Any power can be used, just dial it back. You have to remember that these are teenagers who are learning how to use their powers AT the school. Their control over their abilities should reflect this.

Long story short: Their powers should have potential, not realized potential, you feel me?

Yeah, I got you, I was checking 'cause some GMs will have certain things they might find too powerful or don't like the idea of it and not tell anyone until after a person has made a CS.

Yeah, I got you, I was checking 'cause some GMs will have certain things they might find too powerful or don't like the idea of it and not tell anyone until after a person has made a CS.

Yeah, me and Ginger both kinda feel the same as those guys, but for this RP we agreed it would make sense if you COULD do over powered things down the line (Like, years after the RP), but just not right now so things are more balanced and make sense. After all, how could the teachers keep the students in line if the students were ten times more powerful,  ya know?

@LokiofSP so I came up with two ideas, but both of them are a bit out there in terms of ability. I was wondering if we could discuss the potential to use them, but as I don't want people to start going crazy with their powers I'd rather do it over PM, would that be okay?

@LokiofSP so I came up with two ideas, but both of them are a bit out there in terms of ability. I was wondering if we could discuss the potential to use them, but as I don't want people to start going crazy with their powers I'd rather do it over PM, would that be okay?

Yeah, just hit me up with a PM when you're ready to talk

@LokiofSP

Mind if I PM you as well? I don't intend on overpowering my girly at all, but my current thoughts for her power might seem that way depending on how describe them...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back