OOC - The Safehouse

Sorry about that. I've been meaning to post mine, I've just had an awfully busy couple of days. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

I'm not sure how old my character should be, @Quillicious. What age range were you thinking for the characters?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that. I've been meaning to post mine, I've just had an awfully busy couple of days. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

I'm not sure how old my character should be, @Quillicious. What age range were you thinking for the characters?

older than 25, and younger than 45.

basically a person in their prime.

Sorry mine is still taking so long. It's hard to find the time to sit down and focus. I still fully intend to post my character, though.

The guy with the history, he's gonna be up front, doing the heist, or staying behind as an advisor-ish guy?

Oh wait a minute, is this a guns-blazing heist, or a sneaky peeky Ocean's Eleven-y heist?

I'm cringing, but my CS is up.

As it mentions, there's a bit of a blurry spot when/where Vindaya gets involved in this huge mess. If anyone would like to work that out with me, please let me know so I can properly tie her in and finish the profile.

I'm cringing, but my CS is up.

As it mentions, there's a bit of a blurry spot when/where Vindaya gets involved in this huge mess. If anyone would like to work that out with me, please let me know so I can properly tie her in and finish the profile.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

She works in ER, right?

If so, what if, one day, a patient goes into the ER. She's on duty.

She tries her best to patch the guy up. But he dies.

Days later, she gets death threats. Apparently, that guy was somewhat of a big honcho, a real important guy, for the bad people, at least.

One day, the gang tracks her down. Threatens her. Co-operate or she gets to watch her father die in front of her, and then die afterwards.

If she calls the cops, maybe, uh... the cops were corrupt? Idk about this one.

Just suggestions.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

She works in ER, right?

If so, what if, one day, a patient goes into the ER. She's on duty.

She tries her best to patch the guy up. But he dies.

Days later, she gets death threats. Apparently, that guy was somewhat of a big honcho, a real important guy, for the bad people, at least.

One day, the gang tracks her down. Threatens her. Co-operate or she gets to watch her father die in front of her, and then die afterwards.

If she calls the cops, maybe, uh... the cops were corrupt? Idk about this one.

Just suggestions.

That sounds great, I'd just need at least one person on board to be the one(s) actually threatening her. As for the cops, the same threat would still be there - call the cops, lose your father and your own life.

That sounds great, I'd just need at least one person on board to be the one(s) actually threatening her. As for the cops, the same threat would still be there - call the cops, lose your father and your own life.

Well, my character's a pretty uptight criminal. Heinrich could be the one threatening her. Or if you'd prefer someone else to be the one...

Well, my character's a pretty uptight criminal. Heinrich could be the one threatening her. Or if you'd prefer someone else to be the one...

No, I'm totally down with that. There's only 3 characters right now anyway and you're the only one paying attention to me  :smile9: I'll fill in that detail in my bio later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back