OOC - The Longue

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Feel free to talk and plan everything here!

Rules

1. soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to create / finish your character guys~

If your character has been accepted, feel free to talk about building relationship with each other~

Friendly reminder that all the codename must be themed after a bird, and that you should also add somewhere what kind of mask your character wear to school.

@Physiicz @labyrinthecho @tiedyedunicorn @Paranoid @Indah @CalamariHero @Sizniche @LoneSniper87 @EvenEcho @Thetas @FireFlare @juniper ali @Lottie @Enigmaniac @YanaAi @Elephantom

Don't kill me but i forgot to say that basic equipment like kevlar, gloves, gas masks (if needed), vehicles (sometimes), and even incognito outfit will be prepared by the Nest (You still have to bring your own personal equipment and weapons tho).

So if  you think your character included a 'basic equipment' like the one mentioned above, you can edit it into something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Physiicz I was thinking, perhaps our children characters could have a relationship..? Maybe she's known him ever since school started for her at the academy, and she considers him a friend, but it's somewhat one-sided? xD

I mean idk

With the whole farm thing going on, I think it'd be fun if there were farmer characters to be added into the mix of spies. xD

Alsoo.. um... won't the farmers be wary of all their masked faces?? Idk maybe that's just me or you have an idea.

With the whole farm thing going on, I think it'd be fun if there were farmer characters to be added into the mix of spies. xD

Alsoo.. um... won't the farmers be wary of all their masked faces?? Idk maybe that's just me or you have an idea.

NPCs

Oh dang I forget about that lol. Students and teachers are forced to blend in with the locals. Make your classmates think you are one of the farmhands, forge a back story and slip away on your 'way back home' 

NPCs

Oh dang I forget about that lol. Students and teachers are forced to blend in with the locals. Make your classmates think you are one of the farmhands, forge a back story and slip away on your 'way back home' 

I actually thought about that, too, but if they all live in a bunch of farmhouses that look the same, how do they get out without being seen by each other? Do they all change somewhere else separately and then blend with the farmers..?

I actually thought about that, too, but if they all live in a bunch of farmhouses that look the same, how do they get out without being seen by each other? Do they all change somewhere else separately and then blend with the farmers..?

I'd say that's your responsibility to figure out as a student. Think of it as 'studying'.

After giving it a good thought, i decided that students are teacher are free to go and do whatever they want during daytime / until the locals went home. If you want to stay inside the farmhouse, wearing a mask, that is okay. But if you want to, say, go outside to town then you will have to learn how to blend in and figure out how to return to the farmhouse without anyone suspecting anything.

Since the students and teachers blending in with the locals every day might get tiring and repetitive and it would be relatively easy for the teachers, the professionals, to see which one is a student and which one is not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back