OOC Section

A notice to all people interested in this roleplay: please say which form of Conduitism you'd like to reserve, as they are currently first come first serve. This does not include those from the interest check. Even so, if all those from the interest check would please restate their reservation here, that would be a great help. 

Well dang, i have too much idea floating in my head for a conduct power. Making my own power is always a blast, but the existing ones are nice and might help with my current out of town status. I guess magnetic is taken now, so it's either Ditial Sound or Cryokinesis. 

Dude, you have to stop me!

Question about the ice power.  I only played second son so how would one recharge their powet?

Ah well in InFamous2 Cole stuck to his electric recharge. I'd have it as you needing to recharge with water or use the moisture in the air for weakens abilities. 

Actually, you know what?

Forget Decay, we can let someone else use that. I kinda want to use one of the original powers. Put me down for Smoke, if you can, si'l vous plaît!

Lol okay. Just one thing @Quiet. I was just looking through your character and saw that you used actual abilities from the game. I was wondering if you could just make up you own abilities and things like that. Mainly because there are only four forms of Conduitism with actual ability names. You know what I mean?

Lol okay. Just one thing @Quiet. I was just looking through your character and saw that you used actual abilities from the game. I was wondering if you could just make up you own abilities and things like that. Mainly because there are only four forms of Conduitism with actual ability names. You know what I mean?

Oh, my bad. I thought that's what I was supposed to do.

I'll get on fixing it as soon as possible

Yes, I think....ya it doesn't make much sense..

Well it does, you use your chosen power and rather than saying Cinder Missle or Lightspeed you just write he ran at light speeds or she shoot out some cinders, That make sense? If your struggling I'm sure most people would be happy to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back