• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC]Naruto The Next Generation - The Fallen Shinobi

Th3 Jok3r

Are you serious?
2d0a521894709662b3ba6aacdb685831.png
full
Hello and welcome to the OOC thread. Please keep all the chatter on the topic of the roleplay.

OOC Rules
1. Don't be an asshole.
2. Play nice.
3. Have fun!

Last edited:
Th3 Jok3r Th3 Jok3r May I ask what size computer you use to do your BBcoding on? I don't know if it is just me, but your BBcodes are always being cut off on my laptop screen ^-^""

My bad I can change it. I work on a 27inch computer screen.
Ah I see. Well, it's not big deal, really, because I can just quote your posts and read it from there. I am currently looking through the CS and I found out that the width on it was 1280px so all I needed to do with the CS I'm working on is change the px to 800 so it is fully visible on my comp. If it breaks the code when you change it, don't worry about changing it. Just thought to let you know.

Ah I see. Well, it's not big deal, really, because I can just quote your posts and read it from there. I am currently looking through the CS and I found out that the width on it was 1280px so all I needed to do with the CS I'm working on is change the px to 800 so it is fully visible on my comp. If it breaks the code when you change it, don't worry about changing it. Just thought to let you know.
I went ahead changed all the posts widths to percentages, and then it will fit to width.

I went ahead changed all the posts widths to percentages, and then it will fit to width.
Awesome. That works too. Thanks a lot!

Um...another question. Does the character's history have to follow canon up to this point? Because I have a Konoha shinobi whose Clan moved to Konoha in between the First and Second Shinobi War from Iwa. Would that be feasible?
Also, how many characters are we allowed per player?

Awesome. That works too. Thanks a lot!

Um...another question. Does the character's history have to follow canon up to this point? Because I have a Konoha shinobi whose Clan moved to Konoha in between the First and Second Shinobi War from Iwa. Would that be feasible?
Also, how many characters are we allowed per player?
I'm trying to keep the Cannon timeline as in tact as possible but it would be feasible. As for the amount of characters you can make as many as you would like. But you need at least 1jounin and 1 genin. Chuunin are available because I would rather your characters earn the promomotion. I wouldn't mind if someone made an Akastsuki character I'm going to make two of them, but I would like at least 4. If that makes sense. As Black Jade Black Jade can also answer questions they are my second gm.

Black Jade Black Jade Th3 Jok3r Th3 Jok3r Sorry for all the questions, but I was wondering about the timeline from where canon left off. I need to know how long Naruto was Nanadamie for and how long the Hachidaime ruled for so I can inject these details into my character's biography. Without it, I have no idea when/during whose reign she would be born in, and how to write her history around major events (if I've even making sense).

Black Jade Black Jade Th3 Jok3r Th3 Jok3r Sorry for all the questions, but I was wondering about the timeline from where canon left off. I need to know how long Naruto was Nanadamie for and how long the Hachidaime ruled for so I can inject these details into my character's biography. Without it, I have no idea when/during whose reign she would be born in, and how to write her history around major events (if I've even making sense).
It's not an issue, I just woke up so. Let me just make a timeline, and share it here. Would that be okay?

Thank you. Sure, take your time to post the timeline. It's night for me, so there's no rush ^-^
I hope this works for you, just feel free to ask me any questions.

THE END OF THE GREAT FORTH NINJA WAR --

Naruto marries Hinata --

Naruto becomes the Seventh Hokage --

Boruto the Movie --

-- Naruto The Last Movie

-- Boruto is Born

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 10 Years

-- Boruto graduates from the Academy

-- Where cannon timeline ends --

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 20 Years

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 30 Years

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 40 Years

-- Naruto steps down and chooses successor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 50 Years

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 60 Years

-- Naruto takes on a group of genin

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 70 Years

-- Naruto dies at the age of 92

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 80 Years

- The 8th Hokage passes unexpectedly, leaving them with no Hokage.

I posted a baseline for my character, also edited a bit of the code because it was not to my liking. Critique me now.
Seeing that Chuunin are not permitted unless promoted within the roleplay, could you please change her rank to jounin?

Th3 Jok3r Th3 Jok3r Oh wow, 70 years after canon ends. Thanks for your hard work ^0^
Think you can skim through my character too? Her history (I need to alter that paragraph to fit the timeline) and some bits and pieces still needs to be filled in, but I would rather know if there's anything major that needs changing.

Th3 Jok3r Th3 Jok3r Oh wow, 70 years after canon ends. Thanks for your hard work ^0^
Think you can skim through my character too? Her history (I need to alter that paragraph to fit the timeline) and some bits and pieces still needs to be filled in, but I would rather know if there's anything major that needs changing.
Of course I can, just remember that the history should be at least 3 paragraphs :D

Of course I can, just remember that the history should be at least 3 paragraphs :D
Yep, I know the history needs to be more detailed. I held off finishing it until I had the timeline (which I do now) so I will add more tomorrow :)

Yep, I know the history needs to be more detailed. I held off finishing it until I had the timeline (which I do now) so I will add more tomorrow :)
I have looked over you character and the character is great, but the only thing that was confusing for me was the strengths, those are supposed be mental strengths not physical strengths. Like she is a good leader, or is great under pressure, etc.

I have looked over you character and the character is great, but the only thing that was confusing for me was the strengths, those are supposed be mental strengths not physical strengths. Like she is a good leader, or is great under pressure, etc.
Ah, ok, I understand. I was wondering if I can add physical strengths and weaknesses to in addition to the mental strength and weakness? I guess it's just a habit for me to add them when I'm making Naruto OCs so I know what he/she would be good and bad at and stick to it.

Ah, ok, I understand. I was wondering if I can add physical strengths and weaknesses to in addition to the mental strength and weakness? I guess it's just a habit for me to add them when I'm making Naruto OCs so I know what he/she would be good and bad at and stick to it.
I'm not saying to remove them, you just need to include to mental strengths :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back