• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: A New Organization

Cross Cross having a long list of rules is generally uhg for me, especially since most of the rules people have are usually the same anyways

A funny one I saw one time was to put Nicolas Cage's face in the CS if you read the rules. XD

holy shit?? i mean, that's both a genius but annoying at the same time? i mean, i've seen a lot of those cryptic rules before, but i've never heard of the nicolas cage one tbh

Man I hate typing up character personalities, I'd much rather play and develop them as I go. Even a character I've been playing for over three years only has a 5 sentence long bio (then again they are supposed to be mysterious so it's kind of required).

Anyways, I don't have a program that can count words so I can't promise that my CS will have 150 words in either history or personality. I also can't promise that it's going to be finished by tomorrow.

Ayyy there's always wordcounter.com that counts out your words online and for free--

But ye, no worries! We understand personality is hard so it's chill if you have to cut that a little short ovo/

Yeah, what do the upstanding members of The Organization say when they stub their toes on couch corners?

lmaoo swearing is fine. you can drop the f bombs as much as you like as long as it stays true to your characters c': you're also free to swear in chat too because tbh i swear all the time

Update: due to the amount of irl stuff that prevented the start of this game, we've decided to go ahead and cancel. even though things have calmed down, interest was lost. it's likely we'll reboot in the future if the muse returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back