• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Harry Potter: Return to Hogwarts

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Shakit Shakit , I need just a wee bit of information before I start my post. Firstly, I need to know the time of the season, time of day, exactly what time era it is, and which canon characters are dead and alive.

The time in story where the rp started is Wednesday, September 10th, 2003, right after first period.

Canon deaths that occurred in 6 and 7 of significance are Dumbledore, Hedwig, Alastor Moody, Peter Pettigrew, Dobby, Crabbe, Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin, Tonks, Lavender Brown, Colin Creevey, Snape, Bellatrix, Voldemort.

Last edited:
Is this beginning of the year or the start? And if it is the start you do know that the end of each year is around the time of Yule. Yes?

im down with the order posting, it keeps things in order and peopele from being left behind. But it can also be an issue if someone opt out without telling anyone

Yeah, I worry about it just getting stagnant with the order if someone doesn't post for a while or if people don't feel compelled to post, but whatever is fine with me honestly.

I definitely won't be able to post super consistently. I'll be going out of town for a week next friday (the third) and doubt ill have much to write

Then we can keep the order posting if that's what people want to do, and we'll change it if need be due to any hiatus

so is it ok just to kind of pick up where everyone is at? if not I can think up some way she got to hogwarts xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back