OOC Chivalry

So. Argrave just had it out with Sayne, the pompous windbag #InternalConflictINTENSIFIES!!

Lol, he never really liked nobles, they're like politicians and eels, they move their mouths a lot, but do little xD

And the comment he made about Pyros was meant as an insult to the god's recklessness with his power, btw, just in case that Pyros Priestess happens to be standing near enough to hear him insulting her deity for negligence ( ;) ) *instigates her to start somethin', because never enough conflict!* @Shura (we've been showing up in a lot more mutual RPs recently, eh Shu? I promise, I'm not stalking you xD

She started a bit behind the group but then I ran into Aku but I'm not 100% sure what was supposed to happen. But the RP has kept moving so im just kinda lost now.

You can just do what I had Argrave do, show up late/delayed for some reason and observe post-event it shouldn't be too hard xD

Eeehhh.....should I post? Gray submitted a new CS

I'm sorry but it seems whatever I do it'll be received poorly

goddamn half posts

khuyen said:
sticky do you wanna do our weird interaction thing we had planned? @Stickdom
Well, not sure if now would be the best time for Argrave, since he's mouthing off to Sayne atm xD But, if @Shura is gonna have her priestess yell at him for insulting Pyros, I don't see why you can't notice him being loud too, and maybe work in a collab shortly afterwards? :)

So... Besides the site going all low down on me when I was planning on returning, as well as another of my beloved leaving this realm for an undecided time period, Icy is back in the game. @Killigrew expect a pm soon darlin'.

~iEmpress, on tapatalk

ICEY IS LIVE :D THE TASTE OF HER PRESENCE IS SWEET LIKE CHOCOLATE

sweet.

And Jays, please do post I really wanna read yer post also your ruin post was good KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY DANDY BOY

Personal issues, familt stuff, exams etc, all just stacked up, Sticky Bro T.T But I'm back officially {Besides next week for a few days, going on a school trip to Stockholm}

~iEmpress, on tapatalk

...all this fighting... Gonna get Lur killed for taking to long xD

I'm trying and everyone keeps running their mouths! D:

(Also, notes the irony of Argrave being a literal windbag in correcting all the other people for talking too much) xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back