OOC Chivalry

Really? They are not all pictures of you seriously brooding?

I honestly can't tell the difference.

And I hope Elle isn't watching this thread, or she's gonna hate me. Again.

And if your hair counts as a hat, then yes, they are very silly hats.

I wrote that as hate like twice bleh

Oh please, since when have I ever been serious about anything? xD

Apologies for last post being somewhat sub-par, I've just been up to my ears in busyness lately and haven't had time to parse together a relevant post. I put Argrave out of the way for the time being, to rejoin the rest of the group when morning comes and they make their way to the city. Feel free to wake him by stepping on him or some other somesuch when the time comes, he'll be available to interact with as needed, but I just wanted to let some of the interacting die down before he began to mingle, since he does so abysmally among "normal" humans anymore xD

At least no one in the camp has seen Lur yet -___-

Dumb rich boy!

I am very much looking forward to it, Gigan x)

And yep! Many under Sayne's command may yet find themselves running headlong into danger o__o

But should the action be gotten into? That is the question O___O

I am back from the dead and i have no idea what's going on. Why are there two ic's ?

Katrin is jsut gonna be chilling with the npcs

Dont worry about the other ic > __> shhh secret stuff

or it would be super secret if the poster woulda posted /:

Anyway, yeh, chill in cowardly hiding as ye like, khu. Argrave's skills shall be much appreciated.

Hehe prepare to be commanded ineptly hahaha

Oh. Right. I should also let all of you know that Doosk has dropped out and the new CS submitted by @Wes has been accepted! He'll be stepping in as a dragon that's joined up for the pilgrimage but has not attended the academy. A special case submitted by the dragon council last minute as a switch.

Just pretend he's been there the whole time > v> heh

I'll be posting in the next day or two, most likely. I'm more or less caught up plot-wise, and just need to work out a smooth way to slip Niximorys into the current happenings. As Killi said, just pretend he's been there the whole time as a sort of fly on the wall, and it'll all be hunky-dory. I'll do my very best to provide plenty of past implications for people to work off of.

So, just so everyone knows why it's not moved yet (it ain't ded :P ):

[*]@Jaysun is a dragon needing to post

[*]@AkuNoOkami @Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back