OOC Chat

AnimusLight

Resident Evil Brainrot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Chat out of character here.

Don't be assbutts.

I'll post updates here too.

Any questions can be posted here or in a topic.

Memes are encouraged.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Federoff @Morgrim @Cass The Mad

• So I just finished the main races. You may start making your characters. The official lore isn't complete but should be enough to get some ideas for your character.

If you have your own race or have a sub branch of that race, you can make a small description of it and post it in the Roleplayer's Lore.

[*]Magic is not a major part of this world. Its still there but in smaller ways. Having magic means being more connected to the gods, creating "miracles."

[*]Half breeds from interracial parents exist and how genes work is that the father will most likely have more of the dominating trait than the mother; that percentage lowers the amounts of times she gives birth.

[*]Slaves are mostly in Keilus with some hidden enslavement in Lemus and Apus from the upper class. Slaves are mostly likely to be elves and giants; beasts and humans of the lower class being less likely and dwarves being very very rare. 

[*]For questions on locations, I'm still making description for some of the set locations. Its very vague right now but if you were to look at the map of Geovitae, you can get a sense of what the location is supposed to be about. Depending on how well you immerse your character in the lore of the location, I might just add it as actual official lore (because I need more details).

• You can also make a hometown or a clan/tribe/pack name for you character. I don't have anything set for that other than my character's hometown, Ariz.

[*]The RP can start once I approve everyone. Please read the rules too.

[*]If you need more specific details or have any question, you can ask me.

Theme song would be this methinks 

As per secondary rules requirement 

Okay back to the issue, because of RpN's issue with hosted projects. I'll need to somehow get my tools back to edit the threads again. If the issue isn't solved soon, I'll make a new IC thread in the OOC tab because I got no where else to put it. When I make the roleplay area forumn again, I'll move it back.

For now, complete making your character sheets and whatever lore you want in the story. Then we will begin.

Morgrim Morgrim Raven Kade Raven Kade Federoff Federoff

Still trying to get help from the staff... haven't gotten a reply in days.

Users who are viewing this thread