OOC Chat

kerberos

call me spot
@Echo Dreamsong I've been busy with finals, but I have returned. I appreciate you helping me, but I'd prefer you let me be the one to decide if a character sheet is good.  It's just a personal preference, sorry if it offends you ^^;;

Anyway, does anyone have any preferences on what type of scene we start the roleplay out on?

Idk... maybe people arriving at the meeting venue??  If you wanna jump right into things or whatever

Finally some time off! I'll get started on character asap and browse through the roster we already have =)

Sorry I haven't posted yet.  I had a couple posts written but they were long and 80% irrelevant hehheh...

I'll write one after I've finished this stupid questionnaire analysis.

Hey guys... I don't think I'll be able to write the long posts. I'm on my tablet right now, and I don't know when the ER will find me a room. I'll be back within a week if my prayers are answered, so don't fret too much. See you later guys

Hey guys... I don't think I'll be able to write the long posts. I'm on my tablet right now, and I don't know when the ER will find me a room. I'll be back within a week if my prayers are answered, so don't fret too much. See you later guys

I'll probably be a tad busy myself. That said I wish you the best of luck!!!

Also willing to lend a hand where needed =)

Alrighty!
I don't know who all is still interested, so lets just keep going until they either A: Show up, or B: Just don't come back. We don't want to be slowed down or stopped if they aren't coming back, so lets all just reply to who we're already sure is still here.

Users who are viewing this thread