✧ ooc chat ✧

I start to read and then I start skimming when it no longer pertains to me, then reading again when something catches my eye. XD

eh. tru.

I used to read until at one point I'm just like fuck it and scrolls in super speed.  So eff you, I do have better things to do *says the one literally lurking around spam thread at 2 am...;-; *

*grins* Yer right, I'm not "mommy Killian". Instead, I'm Phyrun, and that means I can laugh at yer ass when you find yourself too tired to function tomorrow and have no pity for your stupidity.

(Please take this all in jest. I mean no harm with my words. Promise. ^_^)

Says the one who's brain lacks the ability to function. How are you even alive?

(Oh good. ^_^  And thanks. ^-^)

Hey guys! I mentioned this before in discord but since it got buried, I figured I'd just mention it again here but if you want to upload photos into the group's gallery, take care to upload it without using an album! This will then transfer the pics directly into the "album" (or in rpn's case, a "sub-thread" under the gallery section). It helps to keep the gallery pics neat and prevents a cluster of random albums in the gallery section. If you've created any albums on accident, please private it so that it won't be viewable to others (basically the only way to "delete" an album).

The 'continue without using an album' button looks like this (click down below). I'd appreciate the cooperation and please, keep up with those amazing aesthetics B) They give me life.

xx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so maybe last time didnt turn out so well but this time it's reAL SO DON'T SCARE THIS ONE OFF GUYS

SURPRISE Announcement! (2.0): I am glad to present the FINAL member of the group!

*drum roll please*

Elliot Shepard played by @Skryx !

We welcome you to our humble abode. I trust the other members have plenty to say and discuss. Character Relations must be set before you can start posting in the threads so existing members please give our new friend a hand :))

so guys, idk if u've seen the update regarding hps yet but this group has to "survive the test of time" (aka be active for over 30 days) in order for it to be transferred over to the new/real hosted proj system :-))))))))

apparently the admins will reach out to us when it's time. im not asking for ppl to post freq in ic but every while drop a random msg here in ooc or whatev so the group can seem "active" (whatever that means).

if u need me, u know where to find me. Just follow the trail of salt leading down to the depths of hell.

ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu s e v e n s e v e n Doubt Doubt teenage witch teenage witch Finalizer Finalizer professor pretz professor pretz fancries1 fancries1 Skryx Skryx Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Loki Odinson Loki Odinson

Aster Aster do we have to edit our character relations to add Elliot? Or can we just leave it in the discord chat?
(not using discord because school computers won't let me enter the site).

Dear Mods,

I solemnly swear that this group is active. Just look at us.

1f84d4b957b14a7cfba8f261336a5196.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back