OOC CHAT

I tried to make Mu's CS a little better.

Edit:  Oh.  Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
so, i dun have to read the entire rp thread x3

whats the entire plot of the rp? what all is going on? x3

i was thinking of making a young Jianguo xD

Awe come on, not up for a bit of light reading? 

I recall reading something like over twenty pages of RP to catch up and join LoF :P

Just read the character sheets.  But, to abridge it as much as I possibly can, Mu and Alisa fought in an underground fighting ring, Mu lost, they went to get coffee and then left, meanwhile Zhen was looking for a scroll and Ken was looking to spark a rebellion, and Dimek is doing some investigating.  Zhen decides to restart the Red Lotus.  Time skip one day in the future, and the Hase family is hosting a demonstration of a new, safer, cheaper automobile, and then Ken killed Mr. Hase.  Chaos and a fight ensued, resulting in Mrs. Hase dying by heart attack, and Alisa being the last Hase, and other, miscellaneous events.  But, seriously, read the RP.

itll take me awhile to read the CSs and rp

also, how does a Jianguo sound Kenzo? X3 for what you know of him?

also was thinking of genderbending him haha xD

Just read the character sheets.  But, to abridge it as much as I possibly can, Mu and Alisa fought in an underground fighting ring, Mu lost, they went to get coffee and then left, meanwhile Zhen was looking for a scroll and Ken was looking to spark a rebellion, and Dimek is doing some investigating.  Zhen decides to restart the Red Lotus.  Time skip one day in the future, and the Hase family is hosting a demonstration of a new, safer, cheaper automobile, and then Ken killed Mr. Hase.  Chaos and a fight ensued, resulting in Mrs. Hase dying by heart attack, and Alisa being the last Hase, and other, miscellaneous events.  But, seriously, read the RP.

Spot on! 

:D

JUST NOW finished reading the css (and thats with me skimming parts lol)

time for the rp..

that being said, i can start on my charrie (ive got a good idea in mind)

OKAY, now ive sorta, more or less gone through the rp x3

i skimmed a lot (if im being honest), namely a lot of the specifics in the fighting bit, and i dont exactly know where everyone is, but my guess is...

the baddie lotus peeps are like hiding in republic city, then the avatar, and the girl are at the temple island place?

moana is somewhere in the city too? thats my guesses x3 okay, ill finish my charrie :>

OKAY GREAT!

I transferred Jianguo (genderbent) over to this rp x3, (s)he's not as powerful or mature (or as old) as the Jianguo in my Avatar rp. This is basically a female Jianguo in his (her) early life X3

Hope shes good :O

SPOILER ALERT!! 

Another wonderfully defining moment in Avatar. :D  Best to start it at 1:00 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back