OOC chat

Demonhunter

Three Thousand Club
 @ThatDove @54160 @Iryxa @Barred

Fixing to post the character creation thingy, please repost any premade Bios there and if you've already been accepted you wont have to be accepted again. Gonna post a starter either tomorrow or the day after.

Imreserved wolf in the interest check so could I make the CS tomorrow?

yah! no prob! I wont be making the sheep untill later. Where you thinking about making him from cause if they're partner's they'll need to be from the same area.

Do we have any idea how everyone is getting together in Paris? Just everyone just kind of...appear however they choose as a hero checking in?

I have a question. I wa thinking of re doing mine to an angel is that allowed? Or is it only real animals?

I'm pretty sure kwamis are only based on animals. Then again, I'm not the GM so if @Demonhunter bended the rules-- to cut a long story short, I'm not sure if it's allowed in this RP.

Another question:

i want to re do my character. I am gonna take a canon character look but a non character info. Can I do that? (And no it's ladybug or chat)

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe. show me what ya got, I'll tell ya. I'm gonna get up to date on character accepting possibly tomorrow and if all goes according to plan imma start tomorrow. Rough day today, maybe tomorrow will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back