OOC Chat

@shadowz1995

Do you think there's a way to train some other students right now?

You can't really do anything until they respond, and a large number of others can't do anything until you're done.

Huh so you are telling me there is now another person joining the rp 

I will be back im just gonna destroy a moon real quick dont worry it will be faaaar away from earth

When your character is fighting with someone, everyone else who hasn't fought yet has to wait.

And then if the person being fought with is gone, everyone is waiting.

Not blaming you or anyone else, but we have nearly 30 characters so should we try and brainstorm ideas or?

Hey, does anyone have any ideas for my character? I'm a bit stumped...

Something to do with controlling/creating bones ??

When your character is fighting with someone, everyone else who hasn't fought yet has to wait.

And then if the person being fought with is gone, everyone is waiting.

Not blaming you or anyone else, but we have nearly 30 characters so should we try and brainstorm ideas or?

Something to do with controlling/creating bones ??

THat why Im saying skip this bruh. I can reply regularly but not to 30 damn people man thats insane

Give me a break here. I got a job and a life lmao

Yea thought so. I assumed problems would arise when we had about 20+ people and half of them made 2 characters. Even I don't Irvine wasn't dead we would probably get an edge lord here or there 

Yea thought so. I assumed problems would arise when we had about 20+ people and half of them made 2 characters. Even I don't Irvine wasn't dead we would probably get an edge lord here or there 

The occasional edgelord is ok. Its just when they are angsty that I get annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back