OOC Chat

@TheHappyPikachu

This is dragging girl. Lets just skip it to whwre you want and be done with that.

???? 0-0 explain, sorry~ I just- started anti-deprresents (For my OCD, I don't have depression!) today and they've kinda- made my mind a little weird to say the least with the side-efftecs I'm getting used to. 

If we skip that far ahead that fast, we're going to loose alot of interaction. I haven't posted in a page, and that's partially my own fault, but i thought combat would move alot faster.

I said Id tag him when its his turn.

The examination is 4 times a year yeah. The classes themselves are like everyday or every other day

Oh okay, but yeah unless we want classes, perhaps timeskip? Or personal hour-time skips so we can be going to bed while someone else is fighting because it's taking a long time XD

If we skip that far ahead that fast, we're going to loose alot of interaction. I haven't posted in a page, and that's partially my own fault, but i thought combat would move alot faster.

Personally, yeah, I agree.

I had an idea of shadowz being able to make clones of himself for like 4 people at once but probs not XD

Oh okay, but yeah unless we want classes, perhaps timeskip? Or personal hour-time skips so we can be going to bed while someone else is fighting because it's taking a long time XD

Personally, yeah, I agree.

I had an idea of shadowz being able to make clones of himself for like 4 people at once but probs not XD

Bruh how fast do you think the man can move hahahaha

Bruh how fast do you think the man can move hahahaha

lol pretty fast

but perhaps you could kinda do it??

Like for person 1, you fight them,

for person 2, you have fought person 1 already because this takes place later on, so person 1 can still fight

or something idk XD

lol pretty fast

but perhaps you could kinda do it??

Like for person 1, you fight them,

for person 2, you have fought person 1 already because this takes place later on, so person 1 can still fight

or something idk XD

Idk lmao. Wed have to work something out

When do you guys think I should skip too????~ :3 :D X3 XD :3 :D  

Users who are viewing this thread