OOC Chat

I just submitted my character sheet and I was wondering if it looked alright and/or if its missing anything.

Huh... Poor Zeus.The Big Three is a  favorite of most people.

But not Zeus apparently. I know he's a bastard and all but Poseidon is too if I'm not mistaken.

Well yeah, Hades is a pretty cool guy. At least, he's better than Zeus and Poseidon when you look at it.

But I like Hephaestus the best.. Don't know why, I just do.

I am also waiting for Nikki's response to the IC itself.

Anyhow, so demigods and Gods can freely interact here? Just wanted to make sure since the Black siblings are playing with Morph.

Well I think they are about to leave the Camp, and that's against the rules..but yeah, I think they should, because they can in the books?

Oh sweet. Now Keith can call out for Hephaestus to give him some materials to work with and maybe the God would actually hear him out.

My characters already left the camp and Nazar doesn't really care about the rules of the camp to begin with. They already leave at night and spend nights away from Cabin 13 and their table at camp if they're going to be spending the night in the underworld in their father's palace.   Nazar's been leaving camp ever since his father claimed him.

I am also waiting for Nikki's response to the IC itself.

Anyhow, so demigods and Gods can freely interact here? Just wanted to make sure since the Black siblings are playing with Morph.

I'm replying right now! My apologies. I was exhausted from sports yesterday. 

I'm just waiting for Nikki to accept or decline my request of our characters being friends, but then I will post

I'd love for our characters to be friends. 

Okay, to make things clear, yes, they can interac freely. However, using their powers unless necessary is quite over line.

And so.. for the main event.

BY FRIDAY GMT I WILL START THE STUFFSSSSS.. So make sure to be at camp if you wanna get involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back