OOC Chat

Alstromeria

Florian Society Member
Individuals will be able to chat freely here. Use this tab for general interaction between roleplayers.

Mmm, no, as long as everyone has actually played (and i think they have, if they're joining) we should have a good idea of what they're wearing. And if they don't, they can check the wiki page

@MrNeko

You said you were interested?

Was your work there? I'll open it again so you can get your stuff, but you're supposed to submit your characters as individual threads

I do? Didn't know......is it one of the new things with the update? Those things mess me up <.<

I gotchya. It's in the stuff up at the top as soon as you click on the forum. Looking forwards to seeing your character.

Ah. Well that sucks. 

As for time period after we get out of the school, do you think it would be better if we were set under the age of dark, or the age of fire? I think it would be better to go under age of dark.

Yea. I think that'll be determined by roll too. Like i said, i still can't find the damn dice section, they moved that somewhere where i can't find it xD

I got tired of looking for it, how bout we just get an app and screenshot it attatching it in a spoiler? We'd all have to trust eachother to be honest

I was wondering if you would accept the idea of a knight who was the apprentice of Artorias the Abyss walker. Or at least a character modeled after him.

Oh, about that man, we've got a way around this. You know me, I like stuff that COULD be cannon and fits in with everything perfectly. So here's the lowdown,

We've got a highschool ok? And our people are in the highschool. Their relations will be determined once stuff works out, maybe they've never met eachother. So one day in the highschool, the sickly just blackens out of the blue, and an asylum demon just starts whacking people left and right. Our characters are the students, and turns out, were branded with the darksign, so we revive and are like "dafaq's goin on". 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back