OOC chat

Also, i just submitted my nation, I think you'll like it.

I do, but wouldn't this mean that Trump/Hillary, Putin, and maybe a few regional powers have completely failed in killing you? Like, I'm imagining the next two years would've been tough for ISIS.

I do, but wouldn't this mean that Trump/Hillary, Putin, and maybe a few regional powers have completely failed in killing you? Like, I'm imagining the next two years would've been tough for ISIS.

I'm doing it mainly for the sake of "what-if", and seeing how nations would take it down

Also i'm assuming rebel groups have severely messed up Syria, making that another pot of chaos.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing it mainly for the sake of "what-if", and seeing how nations would take it down

Should have some sorta random events. Like disease outbreaks, earthquakes, and random stuff. Not just in countries we play as but everywhere. 

Then occasionally maybe we should make another RP topic to RP in just for fun. Like have a zombie scenario.

Ah. My country's thread is going to take forever to finish.

But when it's done it's finally going to be 2054 and I can free South Korea from those American capitalist pigs like in Advanced Warfare.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
you can any time.

So here's things for you to do.

1) A map with our nations on it.

2) An actual starting date, and some sort of time system so we always know what day or at least the month.

3) Either some sort of stat system, or a way people can't just say "hey, I invented/armed my guys with this, I win."

4) Get MOAR players. @Kazami42

So here's things for you to do.

1) A map with our nations on it.

2) An actual starting date, and some sort of time system so we always know what day or at least the month.

3) Either some sort of stat system, or a way people can't just say "hey, I invented/armed my guys with this, I win."

4) Get MOAR players. @Kazami42

1. I will when my computer lets me save stuff

2. Starting date is April 1, 2018. Each page is a month

3: That will be in the thing, and also moderated

4: I'll try

It says someone is already russia, yet there is no russia in the CC.

What is this black magic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back