OOC Chat

@Anaxileah I'm glad you're back! I totally understand that- my RPs have ground to a halt mostly too due to the amount of papers I'm having to write as well. Still interested in this one though!

This RP has had an off-period for about a month...truthfully, October became the busiest month ever. I didn't expect it, and the first few weeks of November will also be busy - I have two or three papers all due on the SAME DAY *cries* and then there's scholarships, I have a college app due this Friday (two days...fml), I have to apply for FAFSA, and probably a lot more. I have been able to respond to other RPs simply because managing my own takes more time than it takes for me to make a normal post. But I'm going to post for this, tag everyone, and hopefully find a way to bring y'all back here. Sorry it took so long, and I'll weed out whoever is no longer interested after a week from today.

@Mouseemouse @Ender The Spider King @GlassHeartCass @Jefferson @Scorpio @Yngwie Schutz @Rachel28 @MusicTules @TrueBananaz @Forehead @Kalin Scarlet

Since James Howlett Jr. and Kalin's character have yet to be approved (or finished, for that matter), Forehead and Kalin, you two will have until next Wednesday to complete them and have them approved, if you are still interested in this RP. If you are not interested, please notify me (that goes for everyone). I want to know if I can make this open to others. Thank you, and I hope you all are doing well. ^-^

sorry! It's exams all this week so there won't be a post from me till Saturday. sorry again.  

@Anaxileah I'm glad you're back! I totally understand that- my RPs have ground to a halt mostly too due to the amount of papers I'm having to write as well. Still interested in this one though!

It's good to see people back here again~! ^_^  I'm still quite interested in continuing this RP-and so with that I also wish everyone the best~! We can do this! :D

omg yus! I'm excited for the charity event! 

I'm glad owo I gots an idea for it and shit -w- Once they arrive at the hotel, btw, I will post images of each person's outfit for the charity event. owo

So who exactly is staying with us @Anaxileah?  I don't like kicking people  but only six people have responded recently (including myself). A smaller group might let us go at a faster pace- just a thought. I really like the characters we have buuuut if they don't respond....

Up to you, I'm just glad we're back! ^-^

So who exactly is staying with us @Anaxileah?  I don't like kicking people  but only six people have responded recently (including myself). A smaller group might let us go at a faster pace- just a thought. I really like the characters we have buuuut if they don't respond....

Up to you, I'm just glad we're back! ^-^

I already went through them all, click the active members to see. There are 8 of us, rather than 12. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread