OoC chat!

It's my birthday... sitting alone twiddling my new knife crying solitary tears and imagining clementine as a real fucking person... Yay...

I went silent and buckled up looking down into my lap "She thinks your a monster" I sighed deeply "He ended up in the hospital with a collapsed lung and major contusions to the abdominal area, His family visited him every day for the first week of his recovery then every other day for three more until he was allowed to go home. Upon returning he had to wait a month before returning to the force, Two months later a gang member shot him during a firefight and he passed away that night" Looking up at her I slowly opened my mouth and closed it a few times. "His 16 year old daughter now has straight a's and shes planning on going to college in three months. Her name is Tabitha and she wants to be a marine biologist" I slipped my grenade back into the toolkit "While people could die, people also go out and try to stop me very well knowing they might die trying, but i don't forget the pain I cause. I just haven't ever stopped and thought about not causing it in the first place"

@KarmaTheFox did you, like, stalk this guy's family or something? xD

@Ryan Portsjust straight up. Enough story building now lets kill shit! Yeah sounds good to me. My character is a cripple at the moment but hes got it under control

@KarmaTheFox lol, okay. Either later this night (still RP time) or early in the evening, we shall bathe in the blood of warmongering monsters!!! XD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back