OoC Chat

"We've been standing around this door for 5 hours trying to solve a riddle to open it! Why don't we just try and break through the wall right next to it? It'd probably be easier and save us some time."

Just to let you guys know, there will only be a few more posts before this Faylinx encounter is put to rest. Anyone who was en route can go ahead and engage. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry, hon. I've been sick for the past several days/weeks, and it's been super bad as of recently (I've only been able to consume rice/bread, drink water, and drink Gatorade. Otherwise I'm either in bed or the bathroom. Not too fun.

I'm not sure how reliable I can be to you. I have been in and out, so I'm pretty sure it would be easier for you to go on without me. :'c I don't want to go, but I don't want to hinder anything either.

I'm really sorry, hon. I've been sick for the past several days/weeks, and it's been super bad as of recently (I've only been able to consume rice/bread, drink water, and drink Gatorade. Otherwise I'm either in bed or the bathroom. Not too fun.

I'm not sure how reliable I can be to you. I have been in and out, so I'm pretty sure it would be easier for you to go on without me. :'c I don't want to go, but I don't want to hinder anything either.

I understand. I can have Tyrona dip out for now and brig her back later if you ever wish to join again. That's what I'm doing with Naya.

I understand. I can have Tyrona dip out for now and brig her back later if you ever wish to join again. That's what I'm doing with Naya.

I would really appreciate it, Throne. At least until I can catch up with school. <3

Does anyone else what to make a post before I do my next one? The next bit I post will probably be the final of the Faylinx encounter. I think you guys have a pretty good understanding of what you're up against for this arc now.  

Ah shit, I probably should. Won't be very much, just observing the fight and staying out of it for now.

Hehe, you gave me a good laugh. :smile2:

Well, hello there!

I had been watching the RP for a long time, since some people are leaving, I decided to join.

Hiya, stranger. 

also...

Lurking! Nice! I knew there was a reason why we get along so well!

Lurking hard or hardly lurking as I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back