OOC CHAT

Alright. And for the record, my character should be showing up soon. To him, it felt like he'd been gone for years, but it was actually only a few weeks.

Ok sorry for the wait guys! Had baba, illness and work issues. I'll try to be better from now on and if I can't I'll let you know next time :)

Aw thanks! Yeah we're loads better thanks. Head colds and almost one year olds do no mix (and being ill with a baby is ridiculous). I'll try and get a post up Sunday. I think I'm in a different time zone to ya'll, I'm in the UK and it's 11.30pm, way past my bedtime.

JEEZ I didn't even know you guys had replied. It didn't come up on my thing. I've been on RP nation all week and only just saw this then. Sorry if the reply is shit, it's 12.20 am here. Also, if i'm taking liberties with the story, please tell me! I'm only rping Shiki the way I feel she would act. I don't want to mess up your story 

No worries, this site can be a tad counter-intuitive when it comes to keeping you up to date. I guess just try to keep tabs on all your chat rooms.

On an unrelated note, you guys have been going somewhat slow with advancing the story, despite the large posts. No disrespect intended, but it'd be nice to see things happen so I can contribute in a meaningful way towards the plot again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have everything followed that I *should* receive notifications for. 

However, I still do not think that having to manually set every thread to notify me is an effective system. This is still another failed promise. 

I'm going to wait for DM's response before doing mine. My character would probably try to eat the two of them, but, if faced with no other choice than to join them, there's room for him to actually align with the party.

OMG now i've just deleted both posts. WHAT AM I DOING? I hid the post, please tell me you can find it again! Im actually laughing at how stupid I am. 

Gravy helps to sleep, Ive been told.

So why do we eat biscuits and gravy for breakfast? I think my mom cooks it as an excuse to go back to bed in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back