OOC Chat

So question one:

Every community needs that grumpy hard to be friends with but actually somewhere deep inside quite cool person. Can I be that?

Question two:

Also maybe the park has something like an idol, like... 16-18 years old and like a mascot. I would do that then. 

If you say, that does not suit your idea I'll do another character kind. That ain't a problem. 

Okay so, you wrote in the CS

"entertainers can decide things for entertainment, like video games, live shows, concerts, etc.,"

Does that mean that if my character is an entertainer, she'd be like a director or will she take part in it?

I will be leaving now, however when I return (in a couple of ours) I shall post my second character, who shall be caring for video games :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so, you wrote in the CS

"entertainers can decide things for entertainment, like video games, live shows, concerts, etc.,"

Does that mean that if my character is an entertainer, she'd be like a director or will she take part in it?

She'd take part in it.

I will be leaving now, however when I return (in a couple of ours) I shall post my second character, who shall be caring for video games :)

Okay!

I-I'm not a good cook. At all.
Wait, are you cooking?

Then we could be cook buddies.

Unless you're doing something else. 

I'll be your pet... pet puppy.

[And use that as an excuse to follow you around everywhere... *insert evil laugh* MUHUHUHUHUH]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back