OOC Chat Here

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
Have fun and chat about anything other than the role play here. It is okay to mention some things. This is also where you can discuss relationship building, whether previous or future, for your characters. I want to thank everyone that has shown interest thus far and for all of you who are working with me on this role play. Just being a part of it means you are helping make this idea a reality. Can't wait to have fun and carry out this story! Thank you to all of you!

~*Welcome Friends!*~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hi! I noticed there was a (?) beside mine. Is that simply because I have yet to make a character? If you put it because you weren't sure what I had chosen, this is me confirming the Digestive System! Also the minor was going to be the teeth/jaw. Does that count as 2 and put me over the limit? The ability to chew anything with metal teeth would be for naught if my characters jaw would break ?. Lemme know!

@Eloell

Yay so glad you could join! I will add teeth/jaw and that will make it like one major working part but two different parts as well. Confusing? Suuuuure, how I explained it haha. But I will add it soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When will you begin reviewing characters to determine their acceptance? Just because I stress like w dork. Also I changed the prosthetic from what we spoke about slightly but I figured it only being the one large one would be appropriate. 

It has been said. I was wondering the same thing. But now that I think about it, I think @Prudentia intended to review them all at once, and is thusly likely waiting for everyone's character submission or for the week and half to be up.

I don't really think you need to worry. Everyone's characters are really good thusfar. And on a side note, I don't know if I had any influence on it having posted the first character, but everyone's uses the perspective of the scientists, often referring to the character as "subject". They only really differ in precise approach; mine being procedural, @tane5naoki having theirs presented as an interview, and yours being presented as an objective documentation.

They are all super interesting and great. And vastly different which is good. It's always annoying to see five characters that are basically identical. I can't wait to see how they all interact. 

I am waiting on everyone's but also organizing my own. Plus, I'm doing this all around work. :3 Kitty Soldier has lots of missions lately. I'm super excited and have looked at a few already. I will go in order and contact as soon as possible. Tonight I babysit after work but will read through one or two for sure.

I will post in the Questions forum sometime this weekend or before so look out for that. Thanks for everyone's activeness in this!

Good thing I didn't fully finish my sheet. Who hasn't posted yet?

Can you let me know your characters gender/sex? I am now planning to change mine to a girl. :)

@CalamariHero I didn't use subject! I just wrote in 3rd person because that's always how I RP. ^_^  I noticed you did that and wondered if we were supposed to, but since I didn't read anything about it I opted not to. I like to stick to what I know. Which is why I made a male character @Prudentia! Sorry! I'm all for evening the playing field and playing whoever I need to in order to keep things level, but I'm really mentally invested in this group RP and the character my brain birthed when I came up with my prosthetic was male. I'm so sorry for making the 3rd 20+ and 3rd male character *face/palm*. But...I just had to.

@Eloell

Please don't be sorry! This is totally fine. Im flexible and don't mind being female nor having a few more males and older characters. :)

@Eloell I noticed yours didn't use subject. To be fair, I made that analysis before your character had been posted. It was just a pattern I noticed with the first few posts.

I figured I'd make y'all aware, I'm creating a Male Scientist who is objectively EVIL, so that the ratios don't get messed up. Looks like there's already a claim for a Female and another Male scientist, though I don't know what their alignment is

Mine is female and conflicted but starting evil. :) I mean, if y'all know the actress (once I add her picture) you'll know she is naturally evil characters haha

I'm going to have to put my CS in like tomorrow or something. I just lost everything I was working on and have to do it all over.

Just posted my character :). Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything.. but I need to sleep, haha. 

By the way, I've briefly looked over everyone's characters, and they look great <3. I'll be sure to fully read them soon.

Oh, hey! Guess what? That HTML update broke everyone's images! By everyone's, I mostly mean myself, @tane5naoki, @Eloell, and @ShadyAce, as well as 75% of our scientists.
I am blindly assuming it is the HTML update that did it, as it probably changed how RPN handle image upload and hosting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back