• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Jin's Story

Chiba Masato

Resident Enigma
After splitting up with Fuu and Mugen at the end of the journey Jin resumed his wandering occasionally getting jobs as a body guard or request to eliminate some thugs. It was tiring not having to deal with what he was used to. He began to miss it and often worried about the other two. One day he was walking to Nagoya from Osaka and he took a stop at small restaurant along the road. He saw a elder man with a Shogi board and he sat in front of him and began playing.

The elder man placed a bet and he agreed 2 hours later the game was over and he finally had some food in his stomach after a few days without any. He kept moving on the road before finding a old abandoned mill house and setting up camp there. He made a fire and settled in for the night. As he fell asleep his thoughts drifted to ones wishing for another traveling companion. He heard some rustling, roused from his rest he stood up beside the door holding his sheathed sword above his head ready to strike the intruder. ((@Sasuri ))

Misaki was on the road once again, the young artist was one to never stay in one place for two long she earned far more money from the travel and the experiences she gained. The young woman tended to travel alone which she never thought would be a problem until one evening she had finished her song and headed out on her way to the next town. she usually traveled during the day but she decided since it was a full moon she would travel at night.

But this night was not a good one a group of bandits were also travelling and crossed her path. Misaki fled to an abandoned mill hoping she could wait the night out there but as she drew closer the bandits were still hot on her trail. "come on lady we only want you and your body we will be gentle!" one called out right when she noticed a fire. She hoped there were not more bandits near by but she dashed to the entrance the bandits swiftly behind her.

Jin heard the bandits shout at a young lady he donned his glasses and drew his sword and walked outside and stepped between the lady and the bandits. "It's a lovely night to live isn't it? Now go and leave and enjoy your life..." He took a quick draw stance and glared at the bandits. He had heard of the crew before on his travels earlier that day.

According to the reports one wore a sword and had a red garb while the rest wore blue and carried swords. He smiled to himself and drew his sword quickly killing the bandits that had been chasing that young woman. He wiped his sword on one of the bandits and turned to the lady. "Are you ok?

@Sasuri ))

Misaki looked to her savior and nodded "yes thanks to you" she said with a smile. She looked the man over his attire made her realize he was a samurai. Misaki bowed then introduced herself "my name is Misaki and again I'm very grateful for you saving me" she said running a hand through her long hair.

Opening her bag she carried she found some food and offered it to him. "I don't have lots of money but please accept this" she said holding out beautiful rice balls.

( @Chiba Masato )

His eyes widened at the riceballs but shook his head. "I need no payment, keep it if is all you have. I can survive, There's a fire inside make yourself comfortable. I'll make sure your safe from any other bandits..." He turned and walked up to the road and sat down against the decaying wall and watched the road. His stomach growled at the thought of the food. "Tch," He almost spat on the ground but stopped himself, he took a piece of thread and tied his hair up and looked at the sky remembering that Fuu had told him that it connected them. He smiled at the thought and returned his attention to the road.

Soon a new began dawning and he stood satisfied that no more bandits were coming, he stood and set off heading on his intended path to the next city where he might be able to make some more money to get some food. It hadn't been much past half day when his feet gave out of under him and he collapsed on the empty road his stomach growling sourly. He rolled over and looked at the sky "I must look pathetic right Mugen?" He laughed and fell asleep to tired to move anymore either.

(@Sasuri )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back