• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Online Friends, Real Life Strangers.

ChronosDesine

Online Nostalgia

WARNING:

This is a detailed role play.

I expect at least 3 paragraphs, plus two paragraphs per extra character. More rules will be under the tread 'Overview', once the RP starts. And please
read them before you apply.

Also if I don't like your character/writing style I will reject you. Just because you posted your character sheet doesn't mean I have to accept.

Story-Line

A group of teens have been talking to each other online for a while not knowing that they see each other almost everyday. Maybe at work, school or at their sport-club. But even if they only know each others user name they're still best friends.

The reason why they aren't friends in real life? They're just too different, it's like they're living in different worlds.

The role-play starts on a normal Saturday evening and there's a big concert in 'Twin Pine Park'. They don't know the others are going to be there. But one thing is certain, they're going to see each other even if they don't realize it yet. When the concert is over and they're home they go to the chat-site to talk to each other like always. The chat goes well until they discuss things that happened that day and the truth hits them like a ton of bricks. They knew each other all along. Not as friends, they might even hate each other. But they knew each other all along.

Will their friendship survive once they know the truth?

Once I get enough people I will make the RP.​

Last edited by a moderator:
secondhandSARAnade said:
...Wait...didn't I see this in the roleplay section already? O.o
Haha anyway, this sounds lovely. Count me in!
:)
Yep, and that ones mine too xD . But yeah.. Not enough people and also one of them dropped out.. So I'm going to try this one again(for the third time(:'()). I really hope this one works out :) .

But :D . Already one person who wants to join( :) )(I would've used the emoticon with the :D smile but that one creeps me out(' :) )).

juuchanisu said:
I'll love to join if it isn't too late!
The roleplay hasn't started yet so of course it isn't too late :D .

KillGill said:
I'll join :D
:D !

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]This actually sounds quite interesting. I'll have to take a lookie once the entire RP is up. :3

[/QUOTE]
:3!

Today I will make the RP. I'm sorry for not tagging you guys but I'm too freaking lazy to do that. (Also my PC is being a mean potato).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back