Oneway Ticket- (closed)

Rhode130

I am the brightside ;)
@Rhode130, please edit this post to include the character/sign-up information. 
Name:

Height:

Appearence:

Eye color:

Species:

Religion:

General personality:

Hobbies:

Family history:

When you met:

.......................My character is as follows, you don't have to have a pic, I just had one on hand. xD

Name: Annabeth Lenora

Height: 5'7

Appearance:

Just_like_a_gothic_girl_by_Ashiwa666.jpg

Eye color: Green

Species: Witch

Religion: Wiccan

General personality: She enjoys feeling beautiful, and lady-like. She is very patient and very shy and mild-mannered around people she does not know, this does not change much with friends though she is prone to random bursts of emotion when she is pressured. Annabeth is not a push-over however, she will stand her ground when she deems needed and never backs down from a fight.

She helps others when they need it and can be a bit sarcastic at times. She does not enjoy sports but she loves to bake. Her religion helped her become a great gardener and she is very in tune with nature.

Hobbies: Baking, archery, piano, spell-working, gardening

Family history: Annabeth comes from a loving family and well off home life, she is not spoiled but she has never had to worry about her families finacial situation. Her family is very supportive of her interests, and are a coven of wiccans. She has three siblings, and her family knows that she finds both men and women attractive. They welcome her two best friends like family.

When you met: She met both of her best friends when she was only 3.

Name: Lacey Shade

Height : 6'6

Appearence:

thumb.jpg

Eye color: Grey/Yellow

Species: Boogyman

Religion: None

General personality: Being a boogyman who feeds on fear gives Lacey a surprisingly full sense of humor, though it it very morbid at times. He is positive in most aspects and he loves being around those he cares for. He loves being scared and in turn scaring others, not only does it keep him healthy it also makes him happy. Lacey is a tough guy, he fights more than he should and has a very quiet and harsh personna around those he doesn't know well and in school. When around his friends he is very fun loving.

He has a unique sense of style and isn't shy about what he likes.

Hobbies: Singing, reading, scaring people, driving around, playing cards, drawing

Family history: Lacey does not really have a family, most Boogymen leave thier young after their 10th birthday. There are no hard feelings and Lacey still hears from his mother from time to time.

When you met: He met both of his friends when he hid under thier beds in nursery school and scared them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesting. 
Ok, so after thinking about for a great part of the light, I couldn't sleep, here is the basic time line I'd like to use to get this ball rolling.

It shall begin with an average day:

Coming home from school on a friday and heading over to Annabeth's house.

Once there it all seems normal for them, until Anna is asked to create a 'Hidden Desire' spell, one she has never attempted before.

After this goes horribly wrong, it is revealed that what each one of them desires is each other.

This leads to a rather awkward Lenore family meeting where Anna's family ponders what to do about this, as most species usually keep romantic situations between their own kind.

I would assume the next few days would be them trying to ignore their desires and heavily failing.

After it comes to light that they are a risk of interspecies joining they gain the attention of a radical group that exists just to prevent species intermingling of the romantic sort.

Annabeth's sister foresees this and their families send them off, probably to a distant reletive of one of them or to a place where law breakers go. Something like that.

Is that good for everyone, anything to add?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds awesome. I do warn you, my posts may be a bit shorter than usual. I'm having to use my phone again.

1o4mfo.jpg

Name: Evangeline-Jade Darkfyre

Height: 5'5"

Eye color: Blue

Hair: Deep Red

Species: Lycanthrope

Religion: Agnostic

General personality: Dispite her Savage alter life, she is kind hearted and loving to all that meet her, Giving of herself in both time and effort to others, selfless is what some of her friends would call her

Lady-like and polite since her mother gave her Finishing Lessons.

A typical Red-head she can be hotheaded which is only fueled by her wolf nature, thusly she overcompensates making people think she is shy, when she is ony trying to protect them

Hobbies: Cheerleading, Flute, Cosmetology ( Mostly Nails though), Writing

Family History: Coming from a Fractured Family, her Father Missing and her Mother doted on Evie gave her everything she wanted but as her Lycan curse ( her mother calls it a gift) matured on her 17th Birthday she withdrew into herself further, not wishing to be a freak

When you met:

Met Annabeth when they both attended the same music teacher

met Lacey when she peeked under her bed and then promptly squealed for her mother cause there was a strange boy in her room

Unfortunately, I gotta head to the doctor again. I can probably get in my first post before my brother gets here.

Are you going to be ok? You've had to go a lot lately? :cry:

I can post the starter/my first post, you guys can reply and then we can pick up tomorrow?

Sound good? :smiled:

Hey guys, sorry but I won't be on for today, my laptop is going to be worked on. I'll post as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread