• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern One Summer Day. (Open 1 spot remaining.)

Percy listens to the others speak, intently watching their mouth movements like their tongues were secretly dancing in between their lips. She gives Cassie a weird look, trying to read her mind, but her ears distract hear. She turns to Ophelia and waves with her typical shy, sudden movements. Her mind calms, and the girl begins to learn this is not a dream.

The teen opened her mouth and thought of one word that would describe the rest of her summer. Using small sentences help her express exactly what she wants to be heard.

"...Unorganized."

She shook her head "No" to the hair tie request and rolled up her sleeves to expose naked arms for proof.

Cassadra looked at Myra apologizingly.

"So, what are you his doing after school? Maybe we could meet up somewhere?" Cassandra asked trying to find an excuse to get away from her friends, and to hang out with her real friends.

"Maybe get pizza, or just catch up," Cass suggested.

They didn't seemed to be tense. On they cruise they all seemed care-free and fun. Hopefully she could get them back into the comfort zone.

((Sorry, going to bed a bit early tonight! If you continue a large portion of the day, just pretend Percy has different classes or had to go see the school counselor,etc, Goodnight, dears!))

((Night Kite and sorry for not replying! I was picking out my outfit for tomorrow.)) 

MyraLyricOasis。

Myra listened to everyone respectfully and smiled. When Cass apologized Myra waved it off,

"No need for you to apologize. It's not your fault, after all it's not like you put a gun to their head and forced them to be rude. If anyone should be apologizing it should be them."

She stated with a smile before fishing through her bag. When her hand emerged from her bag a hair clip came with it.

"Here you go Nadia. It may not be a scrunchie but it should keep your hair from flying all over the place."

The girl stated bluntly as she continued to smile. When Cass invited her to hang out Myra's eyes sparkled with excitement,

"Of course we can hang out! After school I'll be free until 8. Hmmm...maybe we can hang out at orchard beach, or we can go shopping! What do you wanna do? Oh and Nadia don't worry everyone has trouble memorizing their schedules. Don't worry about it."

She continued to smile but the excruciating pounding in her head, only got worse, and that wasn't her only problem. Now her stomach was beginning to feel queasy and a typhoon of nausea washed over her.

Dammit! My body must be rejecting that stupid pill Dr.Fredrick prescribed me. When I see him again I will so kill him for the suffering I'm going through right now.

Myra thought as she continued to bravely withstand the pain without revealing any hint of her feeling ill.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Great, that'll do. Thank you, Myra." She took the hair clip and realized that it wouldn't really work for a braid, so she opted to sweep her hair into a hurried, messy bun instead, neatly pinned up by Myra's hair clip. "I'll return it to you after school, promise." Satisfied, she turned to Cassie. "I know you asked Myra, but maybe we can do a whole get together thing, with anyone who's here from the summer? Would you be up for that?" Obviously, Nadia was more than happy to attend and participate in any type of social gathering; it definitely beat being home. Besides, she'd be very happy to reunite with all her new friends and start the school year that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Percy chews on her right hand finger nails. With her left hand, the teen removes a novel from her bag. She flips it to a random page, knowing the story cover to cover, and reads it quietly. She is not one to have experience with making after-school plans, so she leaves this act to the other girls. She is unsure if she is nervous or excited to have possible plans during this school year. She smiles into her book, seeming amused by the story's dialog.

Ophelia sighs and nods to them. She waves and goes to her first class they seemed to be a bit tighter with each other. Ophelia walked to her class, being the oldest she had senior English. She went to class and sat in the middle. She would ignore most of the other students as they talked and waited for class to start. She doodles lightly on her paper a small heart bleeding into a skull. She could sketch, but not really draw. Ophelia didn't think of it as much of a talent.

Irish Ice Queen

With not much in the way of a response (save for Ophelia walking away, which, given half a chance, Nadia probably would've protested or at least intervened in) Nadia shrugged and turned to Percy, who seemed to be more absorbed in her book than in the conversation. Well, Nadia could take a hint, but she also had a brief internal debate; should she say anything to Percy, or let her be? She wanted to know if perhaps one of the classes they might share was first period, so she could tag along and hope to be on the roster, and she wanted to keep Percy included and hang out after school. But Percy didn't seem to want to talk. Then again... Nadia was totally lost without her schedule. With little other choice, Nadia built a mental bridge and got over it, as she always did well. "Percy? You mentioned a few classes that we might share together. Do you think any of those might be first period, so I could tag along..? Without my schedule, I'm a little lost."

Lee wakes up, he groans, Another day in this disgusting life on this disgusting planet. He thinks to himself, Lee doesn't even get out fo bed, he simply lays there until he remembers that today was the first day of high school,

"This should be soooo fun." He says followed by another groan. Lee gets up and does his morning routine of using the bathroom, brushing his teeth, and selecting the outfit for the day. Lee selects his usual attire composed of a field jacket with some jeans and a band tee, along with his usual boots.

The outfit:

images

gorillaz-t-shirt.jpg

dsc_0600_copy.jpg

5075.jpg

Lee walks out the door with his messenger bag and continues on his perky way to school. He stops by a small convenience store, time isn't a real concern to Lee as he strolls around the small store and eventually getting a bag of chips with some sprite. He pays for it and continues walking to school, he arrives a few minutes later. Lee observes the school and lets out a deep sigh,

"This is what I spent so much time getting into, I might as well enjoy it." He grumbles as he walks up to the door.

"Tanner...wake up dear..."

"No mom...I don't want to..."

"Wake up my love."

"Mom..."

"Boy...its time to play..."

Tanner's eyes flew open with a scream that could have peeled the paint off a brick wall. He was alone, again. No mother, no Martin, just him. It took several minutes for him to get that fact jammed in his own head. Once he was thoroughly convinced nothing was out there and after him, he stood up and observed himself in the mirror. He looked pretty well put together. Attractive, even, in a good light. No one would suspect the chaotic darkness that hid underneath, just waiting to come out.

He was showered and dressed in as little as no time. 'Pretty impressive for a stoner.' he thought as he climbed into his 05 Impala and started in the direction for school. On the way, he lit up a joint in his car. Sure, his psychiatrist would be against him smoking with his meds, but it took the edge off. He felt somewhat normal with a little chronic flowing in his system. It was better than the alternative.

A Starbucks stop and 10 minutes later he was at school. This would be his senior year and he was actually excited. On orders from the doc, he used some of his inheritance money to take some vacation time. It was shaky at first, being on a cruise, but it seemed to pay off in the end. The most unlikely of events occurred--he made friends. Not people who were exactly like him, no, it was an ordeal straight out of The Breakfast Club. They'd gotten so tight that he knew all their favorite coffee types--and tea for Percy, because she's cool like that. Yes, Tanner finally belonged to a group. It had taken years of therapy and motivation and he was determined to make it last. The problem was, he didn't know whether or not they were willing to do the same.

Lee enters the school,

"I hope to God no one notices me." He says under his breath as he walks through the halls. He eventually stumbles upon the group of people he met on that cruise, his doctor told him to go on a cruise to relieve some stress, Lee doesn't know what good it did all he did was meet more people who he would get attached to and they would die,

"Hello." He says quietly as he walks over to the group.

((Sorry for the l8 reply!))

Myra Lyric Oasis

Myra said goodbye to Ophelia and stated your welcome to Nadia. As she began to try and think about what room number her first class is her thoughts were broken when Lee appeared,

"Hey Lee! How've you been? What classes do you have what class do you have for home room?..."

And once again Myra's storm of childishly excited questions escaped from her lips.

Lee finished off his chips and took a drink from his sprite before answering the excited girl,

"Firstly, I'm doing terrible as always. Secondly, I have advanced geometry, character education, world geography, and there are a couple of other classes which don't come to mind right now. Thirdly, I think I have AG for my home room, I don't really know right now." He says, his face has an indifferent expression, but due to his mouth being angled slightly, it looks like he's almost frowning.

(I just woke up, it's fine)

(No I'm sorry Stew I didn't receive the message till now and I will reply soon k.)

(I'm sorry about that.)

Myra

Myra looked at the boy who seemed to be frowning and took her index fingers (from each hand) and pushed up the corners of his mouth,

"Don't say that! If you don't feel happy now then we gotta change that!"

She stated before smiling,

"Smile,because if you do it'll feel like your spirits have been lifted! And it's possible I have geography with you it! Maybe we'll even have other classes together you never know!"

Lee chuckles,

"Alright, alright, I'll smile for you." He says as he smiles even though her fingers were already holding his mouth in a smiling position,

"My doctor says that he's moving me to different meds for my depression attacks." Lee says followed by a sigh,

"At least there's a bright face to give me hope." He says while looking at Myra. 
(@BlackRose)

Last edited by a moderator:

Myra

Myra smiles back at him,

"Yay! And tell your doctor that you don't need meds, you just need some encouragement!"

She says,

"So if your ever feeling sad just find me and I'll do all I can to cheer you up!"

Lee sighs,

"Alright, I will." He glances around the hallway and then back at the small girl,

"Do you think we should get to class?" He asks her, Hm.... Is there something different about her today? Lee thinks to himself,

"We probably should, if you ask me." Lee says to her.

(@BlackRose
(Come on you guys, I have something good planned)

Myra

Myra smiled and nodded despite the buzzing that remained within her head.

"Okie Dokie! Let's go then! Oh but before that we gotta see who you have first period!"

She cheered before leading the way to the list posted on the wall further down the hallway.

Lee smiles as he follows Myra down the hallways,

"I heard the teachers are kinda jerks." He says as he glances around at the lockers. It was around now that Lee notices a certain feeling, it's that feeling he gets before having one of his 'Attacks', Please not today, not in freaking school. He scolds himself inside of his head.

Myra

"Oh don't worry yourself over the teachers everything will be fine. And if they are jerks tell them to go suck out of someone's ass."

She states bluntly as if she didn't say anything in the wrong. She looked at the list and said,

"Hmmm...Do you see your name? Wait! Never mind! You have music with me!"

She cheered happily, relieved she wouldn't be alone 1st hour.

Lee smiles even though he could see the oncoming storm,

"Alright then." He glances around the hallway before saying,

"It should be this way." he glances at Myra and holds out his hand,

"The hallway's kind of crowded, you can hold my hand if you'd like." He says to her.

Myra

Myra beams a smile back at him and took his hand in hers,

"Okie Dokie! Let our venture into today begin!"

The girl declared energetically. She couldn't wait to see what her days of high school would bring and was rushing head first into the sea. She grinned and said,

"Come on! Let's hurry and see whom else we may meet along the way!"

The girl exclaimed begining to drag Lee along sown the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back