• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece

Zamice

No.
This has nothing to do with the anime or manga. None of the Strawhats exist and all of the people who were defeated by them aren't beaten.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you'll just have to find it!"

Gold D. Roger's last words about his legendary treasure, One Piece, sent all the pirates of the world to the seas.

latest

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 years later, the One Piece has yet to be found, but a new age of pirates are coming. These pirates are worthy, powerful, strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zain walked down the dock, holding his scythe by his side; earning looks from everyone around. But he didn't care, instead, he was looking for people. People, and a ship.

Lily is walking around and she sighs, she had been running runni g from the navy for a while and if she didn't leave they would probably catch her, she was wanted for stealing from them, several times already, she looks around and sees someone with a scythe "Wonder what he's up to..."

Hitsuki sat near the edge of the docks, staring out at the sea with lustful eyes and a face full of both passion and hope, a small sigh escaping her lips as she stood up and dusted her small frame off, adjusting her hat and making sure both her sword and pistols were still firmly attached to her, a small smirk creeping onto her face as she turned towards the small town, it was brave for anyone to even bring up the word pirate, let alone full-out dress as one in broad-daylight.

Her long hair as white as the snow atop the highest mountain gently flowing behind her as a soft wind blowed, as she took step down the dock they sound of coins clinking in her pockets could be heard from her in the otherwise quiet afternoon, people moved apart as she walked down the dock, this was a regular place for her too stop and everyone knew better than to mess with someone like her, sure, her bounty wasn't 'massive' but in a defenceless town like this any pirate was bad news, especially one such as her who had a-... 'less than savoury' reputation when it came to dealing with people, she walked as if she owned the place although her unusual eyes attention were caught by a boy walking with a scythe, she raised an eyebrow before continuing walking, people still moving hastily to part for her.

"..............I think I was tricked....." A brown hair boy said as he stood on top of a small ship that had overturned. He had been sailing on a raft made by a subpar shipwright who swore he made this raft from the adam tree itself. Of course the ever so naïve boy believed this and bought the crappy raft with almost all his gold. After he had given the ship a jolly roger and a name he set sail, to find a crew.

It had been four days since he left the last island and he was out of food, and his ship had sprung leaks in it after a pretty bad storm he had to survive. It was honestly a miracle that this crappy raft was still afloat and that the boy was in face alive. Sitting criss cross he let out a happy hum as the raft floated aimlessly in the water. He wasn't really mad that he was scammed (mainly because he wasn't sure he head been) and he didn't seem to sense the amount of danger he was in.

As the boat kept moving it started to sink and Takeo soon had to stand so he wouldn't touch the water. "This.... Doesn't look good." He muttered as he was now balancing on the last bit of boat, however he noticed something not too far off. Squinting his eyes he saw that there was a town in the distance. "Ohhhh!!! Almost there! Come on Rafty!! Don't give up!" He exclaimed in a merry tone as he stood on his tippy toes. With pure luck he got close enough for him. His hands now glowing purple and blue he shot to lights balls one in the ocean the other at a house in the distance. As soon as the one in the distance opened up he hopped into the portal that was right in front of him. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed finding the building was a lot taller than he thought it was. With that he landed on top of a fruit stand crashing into it and breaking the canvas as well as the stall. "Ow...." He grumbled as the dealer glared at him. "Hehehe Woops.... Sorry?" He said as he stood up to wipe away some squashed fruit. The seller didn't look happy as he crossed his arms. "You are going to pay for this right?" "..... Um.... Uhhhh..................." He said as he placed his hand on his chin before a grin crossed his face. "Sure! Place it on my pirate king tab!!" He exclaimed merrily making a lot of people look at him with surprise and worry. The seller blinked and shook his head.

@Anyone

Lily walks on and she sits down staring at the water, the navy wouldn't look for her there, since they thought she knew better, she had some money, but planned to save it up "I'm never going to sail again" she mumbles, no one needed a wanted pirate, especially not with a bounty like hers.

Hitsuki found herself running into a girl sitting down, she kicked the female once lightly with her boot, one hand rested on her sword and the other lazily hanging against her side, she glared down at the girl, her smirk fading into a less than tasteful look of boredom and purple and blue eyes glaring like daggers
"You're in my way, move it... kid." she almost hissed out, all the towns people in the area immediately rushed away, leaving the two fairly exposed, the white-haired pirate pulling her hat down slightly and positioning the sword so that it's sharpened blade glinted in the sun.

Hitsuki was obviously wealthy, her clothes perfectly clean and looked almost-... new. her black gloves standing out amongst the outfit, she relaxed herself into a smug position
"I'll give ya' to the count of three... move or you'll find yourself having a nice swim." she soon added, arching an eyebrow slowly in wait of the girls response.

Lily looks at the girl "You can put your boat somewhere else" she says, she wasn't moving from her spot "Besides, I was sitting here first" she says, not scared at all "Besides, I have more things to worry about" she says, running from the navy was something she was used to, so she wasn't scared of other pirates.

Hitsuki's glare strengthened "me' boat ain't movin' kid. I don't give a damn if Gold D. Rogers himself were sitting where ye' are..." she clicked her tongue after speaking in a threatening manner, Hitsuki had faced too many people too care who this girl was so with one, swift movement of her boot she kicked the girl into the water "I said move." she simply stated afterwards, smirking slightly.

Lily however, didn't hit the water, she had blocked it "I said I'm not moving" she says narrowing her red and yellow eyes "So you move it, I'm perfectly fine sitting here where the navy can't find me, well they can, but they will look here last, by that time I'll be gone" she says, she didn't look like an average pirate, her clothes were rather decent and people always were surprised to find out she was a pirate, she didn't dress as one, they would say she looked like she's part of the navy or something.

Hitsuki sighed as she blocked, muttering something too herself "The navy, huh? Ya' so slow that they actually managed to find ya'?... pathetic." she replied "Ya' wanna know, why?~ I don't have a big bounty? Because they ain't caught me enough times too raise it. I don't go around causing a mess where I don't need ta'." she added, she had noted the girls clothes though but decided not too press into the matter, she eventually took a step away "Ye' are lucky I've already battled today... or ye' head would've been clear off ye' throat by now." she finished in a hiss before beginning too walk off, as she turned a massive patch of dry blood stained the back off her coat, her attention drifted back too the scythe boy, watching his movements as she walked down further down the dock.

"I have a bounty because I steal from them, they never caught me" Lily calls after her and she sighs, she needed to leave that town, she hated to stay at one place too long, she lays on her back and stares at the sky, if her boat didn't sink when it did, she'd be long gone already.

Kat sstarted her usual check up of the Ship at this time. She adjusted her belt as her heels made a clacking noise as she moved. She thought Captain Hitsuki should be back by now. She was bored with nothing better to do but walk around the vast vessel. She began to snack in effect to cure her boredom and leaned in the railing looking off into the city letting her red hair blow in the wind.

From where Zain stood, he had a clear view of an encounter between two females. He watched as they talked, and one went to kick the other. He watched the attack become useless and them to continue talking.

"I have a bounty because I steal from them, they never caught me!" One of them yells out as the other walks towards Zain.

@TheHappyPikachu @Flame Demon

The small speed boat was silent as it docked on the harbor, and a man with unruly black hair steps out, his sword held on top of his shoulder. He jumps off the boat, landing silently, before quickly vanishing into the shadows again. A few minutes pass, and the soft breeze could be felt through the ocean. Suddenly, a little ping is heard on the ship that Kat was on. If she looked up, she would see a young man with a sword resting on his shoulder, and what seemed to be a bomb he was trying to set on the ship.

@Robyn Banks

Blade was walking around the docks with his trade mark mask with red lenses in them and his trade mark attire of a sleeves shirt with a sleeves red trench coat with a gun holster around his wait. The sleeveless trench coat showed his tribal tattoos and his masked didn't cover his whole head and left the back of it and top of it leaving his blonde hair exposed blowing as the salty wind blew. The guns under his trench coat were read with a blade at the bottom of each barrel of the guns the blades reached six inches in length and had another purpose for the blades to that nobody knew about until they saw for themselves and the people never got to tell the story (because they died).

The reason he was out here was because he was kicked out of his other crew because he almost burned them alive while he was fighting with the naval....he supposedly had a bounty on his head and a pretty big sense he was supposedly a 'dangerous' mercenary that killed with no remorse....hey he might be a cold bastard on his missions but when he had free time he was the warmest person you could be around physically and metaphorically.....but back to the subject. As he was walking he let out a small sigh saying "now how am I suppose to get paid" he whimpered a bit as he said because he was hungry and was a little short on money for even a apple but he was brought out of his mourning when he bumped into someone he looked back up to see who it was and it was a female that looked like a captain maybe he could get her to hire him and mentally he made it his goal to get hired now.

@TheHappyPikachu

Kat say a boat from the distance with a man who seemed to disappear in the shadows. All she felt was a breeze before the man appears again. Katrina swiftly pulled out her two pistols at started to shoot at his chest. not even giving the man a chance to speak.

She stepped back to take out her cutlass ready to attack back as the other crewmen started arm themselves with weapons. She was in a way glad that he came along she finally would have some entertainment though it wasn't the entertainment she wanted.

@National

L.G jumps down from the crow nest, the bullets flying by as he lands down gracefully onto the deck. He unsheathes his sword, and without any words, lunges at Kat with a slash.

@Robyn Banks

Kat blocked the attack with her cutlass. Made a couple of swings herself making every slash precise and effective. Her moves seemed as if she was dancing because she was kind of was.She managed to get a kick to the gut into the routine, her face grinning as she said. "I hope you don't mind me showing off." The other crewmen had their guns aimed at him waiting for her command to shoot. Kat couldn't help but wonder what Her captain was doing at this time and hoped it was something interesting.

@National @TheHappyPikachu (mentioned)

To probably the girls surprise, L.G took every single hit, just standing there. However, every single hit she made, blue flames would cover where ever she attacked, and the kick to the gut, he stood there, taking it all as if nothing happened. He shrugs it all off, his Devil Fruit already regenerating him back to full. Still, without any words, he lunges at her again, and attacks her with a flurry of stabs and slashes.

@Robyn Banks

Kat used her agility and flexiblity to avoid most of it but still got a couple of stabs.She was conflicted on whether it not she should used her power she continued to joust with the mysterious man. She manupliated the waves to make the ship shake from back to forth. She knew that the waves wouldn't effect the others. She reached out for the bomb using her spare hand while charging a blow at him. Using her speed she was able to get a hold of the bomb and do a black flip to be at a safe distance away from. "Fire at will!" She commanded. The crew started to follow her orders as she started to get rid of the bomb as fast as possible. It was heavier than she expected and she didn't know how to dispose of it at a far distance away from the ship. Her eyes moving around frantically trying to figure it out.

@National

L.G watches as she takes away his bomb, and he grimaces as she successfully keeps it away from him. Suddenly, she told them to fire at will, and several bullets flew at him. However, L.G just stands there as the bullets go through his body, blue fire covering where ever he got shot. With a single word, he unsheathes his Katana.

"Kasai. (Meaning Fire in Japanese.) He swings his sword, and a wave of fire is sent towards all of the crew members, cutting down a few, a few others being caught on fire.

@Robyn Banks

Kat heard the screams of the crewmen as she lit and tossed the bomb overboard, manupliating the waves to move the bomb as far away from the ship as possible. She went back to the man who was currently slaughtering her fellow men. She called on some water as a form of armor with tentacle-like arms. She used it to grab the man and throw him overboard. She washed the rest over the others to vanquish the fire.

@National

L.G sighs as he gets thrown over. Before he hit the deadly water, his arms were enveloped in blue fire, and he flaps his wings. He flies up in the air, and slams back onto the ship. Suddenly, he blinks a few times before scratching his head.

"Oops. This is the wrong ship."

And with that, he turns around, and gets ready to walk off the ship.

@Robyn Banks

"What?! You can't just murder my crew, attempt to bomb the ship, and just expect to leave with an excuse that its the wrong ship!" She was pissed. She didn't know how she was going to explain the amount of crew executed because of the man to the captain .she put on hand on her hip and the other on her Sword as She walked over to him. "You better explain yourself. Maybe by starting with a name." She said clenching her hand in a fist like she was going to punch him but she wasn't planning to. She thought that he probably had enough, then again he did take her blows as if it was nothing.

@National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back