• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harem Style 1x1 Anyone?

Dandy Bobandy

A dandy girl in space.
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, all. So I'm going to start off by saying that this is my first search on his site but I have been roleplaying for about fifteen years. I'm twenty two year old girl who's married and keeps house while the husband is at work. This gives me ample time for roleplaying!

A bit about my style:

- I prefer to roleplay over pms or email.

- I play both males and females.

- I love to play several characters!

- My posts tend to be long but I don't want anyone to feel like they have to match me!

- On the flip side, I do expect at least enough to respond to, at least two paragraphs.

- I'm not a big fan of m// or f//. Sorry!

- I would appreciate a partner who also introduced a second or even a third character later on, but it is not required. I like to let this happen organically.

- I only use anime/drawn pictures. If you're not into that, descriptions are also fine with me.

My idea!

So, this is the plot I have in mind. If you have ever seen The Last Man on Earth then you already know it. A virus has essentially wiped out the human population in the span of only one year. Since extinction, one year has passed and the very few with immunity think that they're the only ones left. Our story begins when our first characters run into each other and realize that they're not the only ones left alive. Then, I will add more and more for the harem. You play the main of the opposite gender.

Basically, a guy thinks he's the last man on earth for an entire year before running into several women. Or vice versa with a girl and several men.

This plot is very character driven. Everything that happens is more a consequence of the characters themselves as opposed to a complex plot. I want to introduce several female characters to a male main, or vice versa, and let the fun ensue. They could try rebuilding civilization or they could all rob and try to kill each other. Like I said, it's all about the characters!

Romance, rivalries, violence, and humor are all welcome and wanted!

This plot can be anywhere from romantic comedy to action adventure to dark, but I would prefer to keep supernatural elements away from this one.

Please send me a PM!

Thanks guys!

[QUOTE="Plague Doctor]Hello there, I think I'd be interested in this ^^

[/QUOTE]
Cool, send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back