• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: New World

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
Welcome to our wonderful world of One Piece: New World! Please feel free to converse with your fellow pirate roleplayers while we work on establishing a story to jump into.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
Wow, Atom... you found it before I even tagged people. That's not how this is supposed to work.
Well it is in my section =P

Not sure if my character would be anything you'd be willing to accept, but I felt like she was a stronger character than my 1st try. Especially since her character flaws could cause problems for her secondary goal (which I should have wrote down, but I had to transfer over to my phone since the internet started to get funky on my laptop).

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dark Wizard] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13833-daughterofathena/ said:
@DaughterofAthena[/URL],
Mind if I submit a character for review :) ?

I'm really interested in joining.
Sure! Go ahead!

If I continue to make my character, then, if things keep going like this, we might have an all-female crew on our hands...

...dammit...

Thesmashbro said:
If I continue to make my character, then, if things keep going like this, we might have an all-female crew on our hands...
...dammit...
I know @AllHailDago has a male character planned. I think...

DeadgurlXD said:
it depends on the time of the month xD
469.gif

DaughterofAthena said:
Its ok. I think Scarlet is the kind of person who would naturally attract more female crew members anyway.
tumblr_lqrxdomEEz1qf5odlo1_500.jpg

Attention: There now exists a small amount of lore on the Lore page!! A lot of it is still a work in progress and a lot of it will be filled in as the story moves along, but it is better than nothing for now. I will be pulling some information from character sheets as they are submitted and adding it to the lore as we accept characters as well.

*reads lore page*

"No one ever seems to understand how to pronounce the ship name."

From now on, rather than trying to pronounce it correctly, my character will refer to it as "Geoffrey."

Thesmashbro said:
*reads lore page*
"No one ever seems to understand how to pronounce the ship name."

From now on, rather than trying to pronounce it correctly, my character will refer to it as "Geoffrey."
It is One Piece. It needs its quirks and humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back