• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [one on one, male x female] The next generation.

Avonmora

Hit Me!
I've had this idea in mind for a while now, but haven't really acted on it. We all have celebrities we adore, and sometimes roleplay as ourselves. What if we took this idea and put a little spin on it? What if we took one male celebrity and paired it with a female celebrity and roleplayed as their offspring?

In this situation I would pair up Marilyn Manson, and Dita Von Teese (I know, they were married for a brief period) to come up with Chloe Renee Sweet.

Besides the idea mentioned above I really want something involving romance between the couples children. They would be 18+ and living in the spotlight as celebrities themselves as they kick off their careers. More can be discussed later on, but this is the general idea I had in mind.

I'm currently searching for someone willing to roleplay as a male character, and someone who is capable of posting a paragraph minimum in third person.

If you match these requirements feel free to message me!

I'm looking forward to some sort of response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back