Once upon a time...

An aspiring writer spent far, far too long considering how to start her first post - then decided to stop overthinking it.

Hey there!

I've been writing on and off since high school, but only recently decided to make the leap to more collaborative writing and role play. I enjoy a number of fandoms, but probably prefer to write in an original world bound only by the scope of our imaginations. I like fantasy, steampunk and futuristic settings, more than real world ones. Don't get me wrong, I love my life but it's hectic enough that I enjoy a break from it now and again. For me, character development is more important than everything turning out well for said character - and if we're writing together I'll hope you feel the same way. 

I look forward to getting to know you all, and what makes this community tick!

Hi, nice to meet you! I've thought about writing, too, but always find that I get stuck in my own head too much, which is why roleplay appeals to me.

What about you? What has drawn you to roleplaying? What fandoms do you enjoy?

EDIT: I like your avatar photo. It's very pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bethari, great to meet you!

I tend to be very busy in my day and muse on what I want to write next in the back of my head; so when I finally get a chance to put fingers to keyboard I can usually keep going strong for an hour or so.

It's not massively social though, so that's part of what drew me to a large roleplaying community. Well, that and writing with writers and getting to enjoy their undeniable talents. 

In terms of fandoms, I'm following Game of Thrones (isn't everyone?), Orange is the New Black, Hunger Games and Doctor Who. How about you? 

What do you enjoy, and what brought you here?

I like your avatar too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back