• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Once Upon a Time... (OPEN)

"Hello." Mary sat next to Ella on one of the swings. "Do you have a place to stay tonight?" She asked. She didn't want to seem like a creepy stalker, but she was worried for Ella. A child out on the streets at night that couldn't protect themselves, and was half blind wasn't a good combination..

@Zeldafangirl

ELla looked up as she smiled" i was going to ask emma but i couldn't find her anywhere" she say to her as she looked at her teacher" your nice" she say as she smiled" your worried" she asked @Spotine

"Oh okay." Mary said. She tilted her head to the side. "What do you mean? Of course I'm worried you're my student." She said and she smiled. "You could always come stay with me." Mary offered. "But there's another thing I wanted to ask you about."

Ella looked at her as she smiled" okay i stay with you" she say" what do you want to ask me" she asked as she looked at her she just smiles she liked Ms. Marget she was diffrent she made her feel safe

@Spotine

"Okay great." Mary said. "Well... I was wondering..." She paused. "Do you have trouble with reading?" She asked, smiling at the girl.

@Zeldafangirl

Ella looked as she sighed" yeah i can't read i can read numbers but that pretty much it i was just afraid if the class find out they laugh at me" she say as she was figting with her fingers

Seth smiled at hearing that. "That's perfect," he said hoarsely. He had been thinking of getting a puppy anyway. "What is your position on life?" Seth questioned. "What path do you take in terms of good versus evil?" @Barbas

Mary smiled sympathetically at Ella. "Don't worry no one would make fun of you. You're really good at math, and that's awesome." She said. "But I think we should get you a tutor... You need to know how to read to basically survive." Mary said. "Maybe I could give you lessons outside of school."

@Zeldafangirl

Elle looks at her as she smiled" i would like that Ms. Margret" she say to her as she sighed a little" i'm happy here its nice" she say as she was getting cold" can we go" she say @Spotine

"No problem! It's the least I can do." Mary said, smiling cheerfully. She noticed that it was starting to get a little chilly outside too. It was certainly becoming Autumn. "Yeah let's go." Mary said. She stood up off of the swing and started walking towards her apartment building, gesturing for Ella to follow.

@Zeldafangirl

Ella just looked at her as she followed her to Mary's apartment" thanks for letting me stay with you" she say as she saw the aparment building

"Well I wouldn't want you to sleep on the streets." Mary said as she unlocked her apartment door. "Here we are!" She said as she pushed the door open. There was a cozy living room with a couch, a kitchen with a bar island, and a dining room table. Down the hall was a bathroom and two bedrooms. "Welcome!" Mary said cheerfully.

@Zeldafangirl

"Oh. Haha... yea... food is rather important... and I can get it. I do have some money, just not enough for a room.." She shrugged with a tiny frown then blinked. "Tiresome day? Is everything okay?" She asked now, concerned.

(sorry wasn't getting any notifications)

@TheHappyPikachu

eclipsehowls said:
Seth smiled at hearing that. "That's perfect," he said hoarsely. He had been thinking of getting a puppy anyway. "What is your position on life?" Seth questioned. "What path do you take in terms of good versus evil?" @Barbas
Surprised by the question about his out look of life, Victor thinks to himself before answering." My life is driven by one philosophy, everything is meaningless and do anything you want."

Ella looks around as she smiled" whoa its homey" she say as she smiled as she just looked around" i like it" she say smiling @Spotine

(Heh I said it was spring in my first post but autumn may make more sense. @Spotine)

"So in laymen terms you're evil," Seth coughed. About time we found someone like us in this town, he thought. @Barbas

(... Sorry! I was just thinking back to the actual series... I think it was fall then so... @eclipsehowls)

Mary nodded. "Yep! Thanks." She said. She went into the kitchen. "You want something to eat?" She asked.

@Zeldafangirl

Ella nodded" anything is fine except for nuts and mushroom i have allergic reaction to them" she say as she smiled looking at her as she sat down with her bag

"Okay. How about spaghetti?" Mary said. She took out a pot and filled it with water. She then put it on the stove to boil. Mary went to the cupboard and took out some spaghetti sauce, meatballs, and another pot to make the sauce.

@Zeldafangirl

eclipsehowls said:
(Heh I said it was spring in my first post but autumn may make more sense. @Spotine)
"So in laymen terms you're evil," Seth coughed. About time we found someone like us in this town, he thought. @Barbas
Curious as to why he was questioned, Victor questions Seth." Why did you want to know my moral alignment?"

Ella looks at her as she cooks the food" sounds good Ms margret" she say she wasn't used to calling her by her first name yet she was happy she was going to learn how to read from all those years in that place as she felt tears coming down her face

Mary turned around and saw Ella had tears on her face. "What's wrong!?" She asked, rushing over to Ella. She was still waiting for the water to come to a boil.

@Zeldafangirl

Ella looks at her" its nothing i'm just happy" she say as she smiled again" i will tell you about my past later i'm not ready yet it only been a year since i ran away from HIM" she say to her

Mary nodded understandingly. "I'm sorry." She said softly. Mary heard the water come to a boil and rushed over to the stove. Then she put he noodles I'm so that they could cook, and then stirred the sauce.

@Zeldafangirl

Ella looked at her cooking" don't be its all in the past i don't have to worry about anything anymore i have people who loves henery my teacher and Emma" she say smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back