• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Once Upon a Time... (OPEN)

As Emma walked back around town, sighing every now and then she thought of what she was going to do... she couldn't get the Henry out of her mind and his tales of this place being cursed... she smirked at the thought as she walked back past Mr. Gold's shop in which she once again looked into, noticing someone she raised an eyebrow, it seemed they were only a child "huh?... that's strange..." she mumbled, unsure of why a kid would want to go in a pawn shop and out of pure curiosity also entered, the small jingle of the bell resinating throughout the room as she did so "hi there." she said to the girl with a small wave and slight smile. @Sneaux

Ella put her head down on her desk" sorry henery for what i say i just didn't know what to say i'm new with family thing i never had one i just found out by a guy i bumped into when i was 10" she say looking at the book as she smiled to him

Eeve glanced back over her shoulder at the person who'd just entered. An adult. Not the shop owner by the looks of it. Her eyebrows pushed down a bit. 'Utoh.. this might be trouble..' she thought to herself before turning fully around to smile at the woman. She looked nice enough, but the way she carried herself seemed to be more authoritative like. She nodded at her and gave a quiet, "hello." She tried not to fidget as she tried to think of what to do now.

"Do you happen to know where the shop owner is?" She asked quietly. There was something about antiques that made her feel like she should be quiet.

@TheHappyPikachu

Sneaux said:
Eeve glanced back over her shoulder at the person who'd just entered. An adult. Not the shop owner by the looks of it. Her eyebrows pushed down a bit. 'Utoh.. this might be trouble..' she thought to herself before turning fully around to smile at the woman. She looked nice enough, but the way she carried herself seemed to be more authoritative like. She nodded at her and gave a quiet, "hello." She tried not to fidget as she tried to think of what to do now.
"Do you happen to know where the shop owner is?" She asked quietly. There was something about antiques that made her feel like she should be quiet.

@TheHappyPikachu
Emma thought for a moment "do you mean Mr. Gold?... I saw him a little while ago but I haven't seen him since... why you ask, kid?" she asked in a curious and slightly untrusting tone, raising an eyebrow once again and resting one hand on her hip, questioning why she was being so quite 'shy?...no...probably not..' she thought. There was something about this girl that she just didn't trust.

Zeldafangirl said:
Ella put her head down on her desk" sorry henery for what i say i just didn't know what to say i'm new with family thing i never had one i just found out by a guy i bumped into when i was 10" she say looking at the book as she smiled to him
Henry shook his head a laughed a bit "it's fine... I didn't find out Emma was my mum till a little while ago... but it seems 'The Evil Queen' doesn't like her. probably because she's the saviour, ever since she came the clock tower started working again, times un-frozen." he smiled. @Zeldafangirl

Mary continued to teach, trying to forget Ella's words. "Hey you two. Are you listening?" She asked Ella and Henry, smiling.

Ella looks at him" after school you gotta tell me everything okay little brother" she say as she smiled" first i need to teach myself how to read" she say as she smiled as she pushed up her glasses back up as she smiled" i like you i trust you your nice like mum" she say to her" uh huh" she say to mary' crap' she thought' please don't make me read please i can't' she thought to herslef

@Spotine @TheHappyPikachu

Eeve chewed on her bottom lip for a moment before deciding what to say.

"I just have some business to deal with is all." She titled her head and gave a soft smile. She nodded to herself and took one last glance at the mirror before turning her full attention to the woman.

She stuck out her hand, palm up, to show the lady that she was not threatening, and was only asking for a simple handshake. "I'm Eeve Dorcha." she smiled easily.

Spotine said:
Mary continued to teach, trying to forget Ella's words. "Hey you two. Are you listening?" She asked Ella and Henry, smiling.
Zeldafangirl said:
Ella looks at him" after school you gotta tell me everything okay little brother" she say as she smiled" first i need to teach myself how to read" she say as she smiled as she pushed up her glasses back up as she smiled" i like you i trust you your nice like mum" she say to her" uh huh" she say to mary' crap' she thought' please don't make me read please i can't' she thought to herslef

@Spotine @TheHappyPikachu
Henry nodded with a smile before stiffening at Mary's words "y-yeah." he said with a innocent smile and slightly nervous giggle. @Spotine @Zeldafangirl

Mary smiled at the kids. "Okay good. Now, as I was saying if you add 17 to 25 then divide by 10..." She continued to speak as she taught the kids.

Ella looked at her as she smiled as she just kept quite listening she knew the answer to the problem as she just sit as she was getting anxious

Sneaux said:
Eeve chewed on her bottom lip for a moment before deciding what to say.
"I just have some business to deal with is all." She titled her head and gave a soft smile. She nodded to herself and took one last glance at the mirror before turning her full attention to the woman.

She stuck out her hand, palm up, to show the lady that she was not threatening, and was only asking for a simple handshake. "I'm Eeve Dorcha." she smiled easily.
Karie accepted the hand shake "Emma, Emma Swan..." she said, keeping the eyebrow raised and still having a slight tone of distrust as she spoke "If it's something simple I'm sure I can pass on the message if I see him?... or... is it something only you can say kid?" she asked, trying to find more out about this mysterious child. @Sneaux

She grinned and shook her head. "Nah, He's a pawnshop owner, and I just need to trade in a few of my things for a bit of money. You know.. for uh... the hotel..a...and..." She trailed off as a mini blush started to paint her cheeks. It embarrassed her that she was broke.

"I just need the money to live off of really.." She finished, even more quietly than before. She was looking back at the mirror now. She brushed her fingers through her hair, moving it to lay over her shoulders to hide her red face.

(would have used the tea cup instead of the mirror but I think that was locked away in the cabinet ; _ ;)

Ella looked at the her" i think i know the answer" she mumbled to herself as she looked at mary teaching she like it but her concen was the next subject reading

Ella looked at her" um my father used to teach me math" she lied to her as she smiled" i like math" she say

"That's great! Well, next is reading." Mary said as the bell rang. "Okay go take a break!" She said as students started to get out of their seats.

ELla face just went pale as she went outside sitting with henry as she just kept looking down her face was really pale she was afraid that the kids laugh at her

Sneaux said:
She grinned and shook her head. "Nah, He's a pawnshop owner, and I just need to trade in a few of my things for a bit of money. You know.. for uh... the hotel..a...and..." She trailed off as a mini blush started to paint her cheeks. It embarrassed her that she was broke.
"I just need the money to live off of really.." She finished, even more quietly than before. She was looking back at the mirror now. She brushed her fingers through her hair, moving it to lay over her shoulders to hide her red face.

(would have used the tea cup instead of the mirror but I think that was locked away in the cabinet ; _ ;)
Emma relaxed a bit as she saw the kid blush, maybe she was just an innocent child after all... "I want to say I could help but sadly that's not the case... I'm not the best off with money ether you see... but I do have more than enough to survive." she said with a smirk as she leaned back onto one of the cabinets. @Sneaux

Zeldafangirl said:
ELla face just went pale as she went outside sitting with henry as she just kept looking down her face was really pale she was afraid that the kids laugh at her
Henry went up to Ella "hey, so-" he cut off as he saw her go pale "are you... feeling alright?.." he asked with some concern as he carried his Fairy tale book firmly under his arm. @Zeldafangirl

Eeve couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Thats nice to know." She grinned and rubbed her forehead. "I'm good with managing my money, but, I just need a bit to begin with!" She laughed a bit more and looked over at the woman. She liked her.

"So, do you live here? Or, are you just a visitor like me?" She asked. It was easier to talk with her now.

Ella looked at him" yeah i'm fine" she say to him as she sighed" i'm fine what were you going to say" she say to him asshe was a little worried about what she was going to do with the next subject she couldn't read she wasn't going to tell henery yet she didn't want the break to end as she sighed

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth rode back into town and went back to the inn where he tied up Void and began removing the saddle. When he had left the area where had erected the barrier with the twins' blood and his magic, the animals and birds had come back. Nobody had better try putting him in school. He wasn't here for that nonsense. School couldn't teach him about runes or the old ways.

Aconite lifted his head and growled as he heard the bell ring twice as people came into the shop. Mr. Gold looked up from his money and put it in its fireproof box before putting in the fireproof safe before getting up and walking out into the front of his shop. "Ah Miss Swan. Are you going to look around some more or perhaps buy something?" he asked. He then looked at the girl who was by the mirror. "Now what do you want dearie in a place like this?" he directed towards the girl. @TheHappyPikachu @Sneaux

She glanced over to the man. Her eyes bulged for a second as she fought down yelling 'Crocodile'. This man looked just like the Gold Beast in her book! She chewed on her bottom lip and contained herself quickly. She nodded and unsoldered her backpack.

"Well s...sir... you are a pawn broker and... I wish to... make a trade." She smiled, approaching him, nearly dragging her bag behind her. She struggled a bit to lift it up on the counter. When she finally did, she dug around for a few moments before pulling out a carefully padded separate black bag. It was decent size. In there she dug a bit before fishing out a rather blinged out watch, and what looked like an old wedding ring. Courtsey of some other people she'd passed on her journeys..

"Well.. these for now?" She asked and held them both out to the man. She tried not to stare at him. It was appalling.

@eclipsehowls

Mr. Gold took the items as Aconite padded out from the back room and came over to Mr. Gold before sitting down in front of the counter, growling at the girl. Mr turned the watch over in his hands and then examined the ring. "I don't accept items from thieves," Mr. Gold said. "You're the fifth or so child to wander into Storybrooke. Why are you here dearie?" he asked the girl. @Geek with Me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back