• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the lookout for RPs (multiple genres/formats, INCLUDING 1x1s!)

Riik

Okies so I went and did a thread in the group RP forum, but really I'm open to both group RPs and 1x1s, so figured I'd start a thread here too because people looking for 1x1 partners are more likely to check here.

So yeah imma just copy over my OP from the other thread. Obviously little bits of it may not be relevant here but the gist is the same.

-------------------------------------------------

Looking to RP as this ( http://www.rpnation.com/showcase/riik.4020/ ) Character!

Genres I'm looking for:

• Sci-fi
  • Fantasy
  • Supernatural
  • Superpowered

Any size of RP will do! (1x1, small group, large group etc)

Acceptable themes:

• Near-future
  • Mutants
  • Post-apocalypse
  • Space Exploration
  • Alien Plants
  • Fantasy World
  • Mythological Creatures
  • Ghosts/Undead
  • Supernatural elements in the real world
  • Horror
  • Super-power character enclaves
  • Superhero stuff
  • Innocent Nudism/Naturism
  • Anime-influenced
  • Any similar theme not listed here

RP themes I won't accept:

• Anything with sexual (even mild) or romantic (unless the romance does not involve my character but rather two other characters not controlled by me) themes. This includes fetish stuff (Including master-slave and the like).
  • Any RP in which my character won't be accepted or would have to be altered too much for my likings.

Especially looking for active RPs (At least a post a day; preferable a post every few hours or equivalent). I check the site often and unless I'm asleep or out somewhere (or playing a game) my replies are prompt.

My timezone is GMT, but my schedule is erratic. I can literally be awake at any time. My schedules seem to often rest on me being awake during online peak-times for both EU and NA timezone sets.

Note: I prefer not to be in charge of the plot/setting of an RP, as I like to immerse myself into a character role.

Nyaaaaa~

-------------------------------------------------

Still looking, btw, for those who may be unsure about my status after the fact that I got a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back