• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

On the Flip Side of Life [Keira Winston and Gilmoregirl12]

( lol)

"Not saying that was asking if you were ready?" He said Ryan smiles. He took her clothes off and then his. He pinned her to the bed.

.. Ryan pulled away from her and breathed out. He was out of breath."you okay love?"he asked.

She kissed him back undressing him. She kissed him happily and sighed. They went at it. She knew her bed was hitting the wall. When he finally pulled away from her Alexandria sighed and looked at him."welcome back babe"

Death to all Betrayers

Claire rolled her eyes playfully."Yeah, I'm fine, don't act like I'm a baby," she said giggling. She snaked her arms around his neck and pulled Ryan close. "Plus, my sister is too busy to care," she smiled. "All my time is reserved for you," she said. Then she continued kissing him. She moved her arms down his back.

Brett smiled. He rolled over, now he was on top. His hands raked through her hair as he kissed her deeply. His other arm roamed her body. He was content.

Ryan pulled her close and sighed."your sister cares or I wouldn't be here baby."he said and kissed her."But I am glad your time is all mine." Ryan says and kissed her , he moved closer and sighed happily. He loved being intimate with her.

Alexandria let out a small squeak as he rolled on top of her.she cupped his face as he kissed her. Alexandria locked her hands in his hair. She was happy to have him back, she really took it hard when he cheated on her.

Death to all Betrayers

Claire giggles and pushes his head closer to hers. She continued kissing him. "I wish this day could go on for eternity," she said quietly. She kissed his neck and went down to his collarbone.

Brett was happy that he had his girlfriend back. He was really stupid to have cheated with her. He had all he needed right now. He smirked as the little squeak sounded. He continued kissing her.

"Well don't wish it away yet. It isn't over." He said. He let her kiss his neck and his hands went down her body gently. He sighed and grabbed her waist and pulled her down.

Ryan pulled her close and sighed. "Man no wonder your sister, stays couped up all day with Brett." Ryan says. He wrapped around her and sighed.

Alexandria kissed him back and let out a small noise her hand relaxed above her head. She took in a breath and sighed. She was happy yet tired still. Her head still hurts.

Death to all Betrayers

Claire smacked Ryan's forehead playfully. "Hey, don't give me nightmares, I already hearing a bit of moaning from the other room," Claire said playfully. She giggled and brought his forehead to hers. She nuzzled his nose with hers. Claire looked into his eyes the whole time. "I love you," she said softly.

Brett smiled at Alexandria. Then his hand continued roaming her body. He kissed her collar bone and continued down above her chest.

Ryan laughed and pulled her close. When she said the thing about moans. He busted up laughing." Well we can't be the only ones getting it on." He said. He held her close."Love you." He said and kissed her neck gently.

Alexandria sighed and closed her eyes. She enjoyed his touch."I love you babe. I missed you. I am sorry."she said. She wrapped around him and sighed. She layed back and ran a hand through her hair.

Death to all Betrayers

Brett smiled. "Hey, I love you too. Plus, I think I'm the one that should be sorry," he said. He leaned in and continued kissing her.

Claire giggled. "Yeah, I can't imagine how into it they are. She probably won't even care that we're doing this if she found it," Claire said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in.

(sorry for the short post. If this gets too intense, let's bring it to PM)

(okay)

-Saturday Morning 8:30 AM-

Claire woke to her alarm clock. She quickly shut it off and jumped out of her bed. She had planned to go to the beach with Ryan. Of course, Alexandria and Brett would tag along too. She quickly texted Ryan, hoping to wake him up. She then took a quick shower before dressing into her bathing suit. Her bikini was turquoise with white polka dots. She then tired her hair into a high pony. Claire grabbed her beach bag and headed downstairs.

Brett woke to his phone vibrating. He quickly packed his bags and drove to Alexandria's house. He rang the doorbell and patiently waited.

Alexandria went to work over the next week. She had Brett stay with her almost every night. They had planned a day at the beach with her and her sister. She had found out about her sister, having sex and wasn't happy. She talked to her and put her on the pill. There was nothing she could do she wasn't her mother. She told her sister about Saturday at the beach and her sister had agreed. It was the day, of and Alexandria's alarm went off. She sighed and turned it off. She sat up slowly.

Death to all Betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Claire's sister had found out about what Claire done with her boyfriend. Alexandria clearly was not happy. It was no secret that Claire also knew what Alexandria was doing too. She opened the door to Brett. "Alex, Brett is here," she called loudly up the stairs.

Alexandria stumbled down stairs. She grumbled,"yeah yeah, coming. "She snapped. She was still annoyed with her sister. She had used the whole you are having sex. She was but she was an adult her sister was still a child. She had woken annoyed slightly,she saw Brett." Hey love I am going to go get dressed. " she kissed his cheek."and hey Claire I want you in a damn suit of armor Missy cover up I don't run a bordello. " Alexandria said as she went up stairs to change.

Death to all Betrayers

Claire rolled her eyes. "Alex, calm down, no one is planning to check me out, and I bet you're going to wear a bikini anyway," she said in annoyance. Claire motioned for Brett to come in and then she shut the door. Brett knew about the whole 'my baby sister is having sex' thing. He could tell that his girlfriend, Alexandria, was still pretty pissed. Brett was having sex since he was 13, so he didn't really say anything. "Hey, babe, she's 17, you gotta stop acting like she's 13" Brett said.

"Doesn't mean you have to walk out the house looking as such put a cover up on." She said "Babe exactly she is 17 shouldn't be having sex don't base our sex life on her."she said. She went to her room and closed the door behind him. She took her shirt off and grabbed her black bikini it pushed her chest up and her necklace nestled between it. She grabbed a black dress cover and put it on and slipped on black Sandal's. Alexandria was not happy." She is my baby sister she shouldn't be dating till she is like 30."she said. She knew it was irrational, but she felt like she was failing her parents. She said she take care of her sister always.

Ryan walked in in shorts and a tank top."did I just walk in to a cold chill?" He asked."sister still pretty pissed huh?" He asked."well you said she didn't care careful what you wish for."he said joking.

Death to all Betrayers

Claire rolled her eyes and punched Ryan's arm playfully. "She doesn't get that I'm 17" she said in annoyance. "But hey, it was all worth the time with you," she said as she gave him a little peck on the cheek. "Wait a sec," she said. Claire ran up the stairs and slipped on a white sundress over her bikini. She then walked downstairs. Alexandria was really annoying her. She was almost turning 18. Claire was almost an adult.

Brett rolled his eyes. "Babe, don't think I was a virgin when I met you. I was a lot worse when I was her age," he said. "Plus, she's a good girl," he said.

"Don't think either of us were virgins. A good girl doesn't go and have sex. Its how I started off, then I started drinking and doing drugs. If I recall that's how we met snorting a line in a bathroom at a party. "She said she grabbed her beach bag and sighed." Your not her sibling or parent I will not have her going down the road I did." Alexandra said fixing her hair and grabbing her sunglasses. "Please don't start with me." She said.

Ryan shrugs."she just protecting you I am sure. And worth the time wait is she behind me trying to kill me." He asks laughing. Ryan sighed as she got on a white dress. "Damn can I take it off." He asked. Alexandria walked down and grabbed her keys." Uh uh you two separate hand holding only." She said "come on hop to it. In the car I want a seat between you two."she held the door open.

Death to all Betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett rolled his eyes. "I'm sure your sister doesn't know we do this," he said. He nearly snorted when Alexandria made a new set of rules for Claire and Ryan. She sure didn't want Claire to get STDs. He hopped into the car.

Claire crossed her arms and sighed. She couldn't argue with her sister. She blew the hair out of her face in annoyance. She took a seat in the car.

Alexandria gave him look and turned on the car. She had seen Ryan jump and get in the car. He looked at Claire and stuck out his tounge. He held his hand out to her. He texted her."love you babe." He sends it to her.

Alexandria turned on the music and backed out of the drive way. She drove for the beach and stopped for drinks a long the way. Alexandria finally parked, in a free parking spot near the beach had taken her over an hour to drive there due to traffic.

Death to all Betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back