On Strange Tides

[QUOTE="The Fuzz]Uh....I believe that Lintha can literally walk across to the target ship (with a careful, slightly bobbing gait). So, Lintha is a good call to lead the raid crew. Also to scare the living shit out of the other crew.
The other option is for Lintha to slip under their ship, to the far side, and begin pressing the 'E' key whenever one of their fighters gets close to the edge.

[/QUOTE]
xD Let's save some fingers/keyboards. Very interested in how the palemen are gonna react to Lintha walking on water (air? is it any boundary?). By raid crew that'd be the ones in the boats?

Allow me to quote Yahtzee for a moment: "...horror that I can get a sense of. The sense is smell, and the smell is piss."

Will post soon.

It occurs to me the Outcaste might actually be on friendly, trading terms with Kroms.

Xer caught the polearm and sighed. He was never on the front lines of anything and now here he was risking his life for some group of pirates. He knew shouldn't push against the captains orders or else he risked losing the trust of the crew and being kicked off. He jumped onto one of the boats, following the group that was not lead by the creepy priest. He knew whatever she was about to do would bring some effect that he would probably not want to be up close for.
Shoving spears through several d00ds' livers until the other sailors get the message and surrender, mostly.

And that would be something he would prefer not to be up close and witness.

Though he has no problem having someone else do it for him lol

So am i with that group or the priest group... i know i said I wanted stealth in OCC... but i was a bit ambiguous where Xer went.

Unyielding said:
So am i with that group or the priest group... i know i said I wanted stealth in OCC... but i was a bit ambiguous where Xer went.
Captain was nudging for Xer into stealth, but feel free to take your pick! I mainly wanted to do some organising through OOC so that players got to do what they wanted, even though Ufiya's being bossy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back