• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Olympus: The Children of Gods [IC]

Nessa, Apprentice to Poseidon
As she got up, Nessa dusted herself and turned to Corey. "So, whatcha think they're talking about, Cor?" she asked, slinging her arm around his shoulders and calling him a random nickname she had come up with.

{Interacting with Literally Batman Literally Batman [Corey], mentioned PseudoLives PseudoLives [Zilas] and NanLia NanLia [Thea]}

Zilas Aminos, Apprentice to Dionysus

"I don't exactly worry that I'll get hurt, and I don't think I need protection, per se. I just don't like feeling useless. If another God had chosen me as their apprentice, at least I could help somehow, but Dionysus sees me more as an experiment, I guess." Zilas felt his foot nudge something and he stopped abruptly, glancing down at it. It looked like an abnormally smooth stone, rounded strangely and marbled with grays and browns that allowed it to blend into the ground.

"Is that what I think it is?"

NanLia NanLia Literally Batman Literally Batman (Corey) that1aj that1aj (Nessa)

"Hey, just yell if you find a-" Nessa yelled, cutting off as she saw Zilas stop suddenly. "What's wrong? Did you guys find something?" She asked, jogging back to Zilas and Thea.

{Interacting with PseudoLives PseudoLives [Zilas], NanLia NanLia [Thea], and Literally Batman Literally Batman [Corey]}

Zilas Aminos, Apprentice to Dionysus

"Let me know if I'm seeing things, but I'm fairly certain that's an egg." Zilas crouched and picked up the strange object before standing again, holding it at slightly less than arms length to give the others a chance to look at it. "Of all things to step on, I wasn't expecting something like this."

NanLia NanLia , that1aj that1aj , and Literally Batman Literally Batman

"Wow. I'm not sure, but I think it is a dragon egg!" Nessa said excitedly. "Hey, Corey! Come here!" She yelled ahead. Looking around, Nessa thought she saw someone in the distance, but she wasn't sure. Huh... Weird.

{Interacting with Literally Batman Literally Batman [Corey], PseudoLives PseudoLives [Zilas], and NanLia NanLia [Thea]}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back