Olympis

Self_Plagiarism

Anime guy.jpg

"Don't underestimate me, for if you do you'll end up like many others...  Laying lifeless on the ground"

Name

Olympis

Nickname

Oly

Biological Age

Appears To Be Age

Male

Species

Angel

Power

Illusion

Secondary Abilities

Illusionary Environment

Illusive Suggestion

Illusion Solidification

Personality

Olympis once was very aggressive. Now he is very passive angel usually taking the taking the path of least bloodshed if possible.  He absulutely loves the sight of people getting along. He hates the sight of bloodshed, he will use his power to cover as much blood as posible.

Biography

Olympis was a mature angel at a young age surpassing his classmates. He was an instructor for a few thousands years before getting a chance to join the higher ups, before the demons disappeared he sat on the counsel of angel, he gave the seat up and volunteered to be an instructor to the demon and angel children.  Being one of the oldest angle a lot of the newer angles look up to him for advice and leadership, even though he isn't part of the head angle counsel, at least not anymore.  He enjoy the company of the young angels, it reminds him of his early years.  He used to get into a lot of fights.  He used to enjoy fighting, a lot, that all changed after he saw one of his students killed in front of him by a devil, he was showing a group of young angels how to defend themselves on earth, that was a mistake, a demon found them and fatally injured one of his students before Olympis could kill the demon.  If he has the choice he will not fight, but if the life of any angel is one the line he will fight to the death.

Stats

Strength: 6

Speed: 16 + 4 = 20

Endurance: 8

Agility: 8 + 2 = 10

Luck: 3 + 2 = 5

Intelligence: 7

Cunning: 4 + 2 = 6

Charisma: 4

Intimidation: 4 + 2 = 6

Additional Abilities

Thievery (+2 to agility, speed and luck) 

Assassin (+2 to intimidation, speed and cunning)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm liking your character so far (I was wondering, did you mean to spell angel as angle? It's not your fault, but I keep imagining him with a triangle for a body  xD ). I have a few things I'd like to mention.

First of all, if an angel is over around ten thousand years old, they are considered old. The head angels are several millennia old, but that is only because they are the heads, and are only the second group of head angels the Heavens have ever seen. Usually, angels only live up to fifty thousand years old, because as the world changes and evolves, the angels change and evolve, and old angels are usually still stuck in the olden days (who wants a guardian angel that doesn't know what a car is? Imagine trying to teach your grandma how to use an iPad. It's like that).

As you probably have noticed, the angels who are still considered students are only up to age 30, and this applies to demons also. After age 30, they spend up to 500 years training and preparing for whichever role they wish to play as an angel, be it a guardian angel for important or victimised humans, a protector to kill any demons making trouble or threatening to reveal themselves fully, an instructor for young angel children, or other roles, similar to university, only the time you spend training depends on your chosen role and how well you mature and grow. 

Once you've become mature enough, you are sent out to do your role, and this occurs for any time from 500 years to a thousand, unless a dire situation crops up, which almost never happens. If you're aiming for a higher role, such as a leader angel (below the head angels, but still quite high up) then you prove yourself through this work. Eventually, at around five thousand years old, you are given the chance to become a higher up angel, if you want to. The higher up your role is, the longer you are likely to live, as the power involved in your role will increase, making the 'light' you are made of much stronger.

Considering your character, he could have ended up as an instructor, and was one for possibly a few thousand years, before becoming a higher up angel, dealing with situations in the council. He could then have volunteered to be a supervisor/instructor for the demon children at the School, and due to his previous experience they allowed him to. What do you think?

Sorry about all that information, but I hope you get what I mean.

One other small thing is that the last angel and demon war was around 250 to 300 thousand years ago, and so your character was not around during that time (and please don't make him, as I would prefer younger angels, and after all, we do have a few angels who were around then already. I'd like to limit ancient angels in this RP, as it is mainly about the children).

I hope this is helpful! Thank you for joining.

@A Mysterious Figure

Is that better.  I personally prefer this version

It's a little better, however you are still a tad too old. Do you think you could make him somewhere between 1 and 5 thousand years old, if you really do want him to be an older angel? Maybe somewhere up to 10 thousand, if you really have to. I want everyone to be younger, that's all, and the very old angel characters even now I only plan on accepting those select few. It would also be awesome if you could add a little more detail to his personality, but other than that, I think he'll be alright. Thanks for joining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back